D

Deleted member 1656668

OK for some reason I get no notification of anything about traps. I go with her to get the eggs and it just plays through the scene. Next day when I go to get the eggs it just plays the same scene. In the walkthrough it says you have to go outside to "set a trap" but I get no prompts to do that outside. If I head out at 0900 I can either join Rhonda to the right or Ann in the bathroom on the left. Center just opens up the picture with all the barns with the search button on the bottom right. Is there a way to trigger this through the console?
Go outside and up, click on the screen, the search button appears on the bottom right. If you have the walkthrough you should have the locations of the worms, ring, and trap. Click on the trap site to set the stones. You can also go there anytime at 09:00. You won't lose the hour.

Reactions: dbp5ca

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Nice an update only thing is my game is so messed up. I skipped around so much I should probably just start over.

Boomhelpgo

Oct 19, 2019
What hours and place i need to repeat to get melinda new scenes?
Pretty easy to get Melinda new scene
13:00>Dinner>wash hand>get uncle drunk>14:00>see melinda< keep repeating this(this path will also unlock the jogging scene as well)
21:00>get melinda drunk >massage>kiss ass cheek>then you will get a bunch of new scenes from melinda.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Xablau6969

Mar 4, 2019
13:00>Dinner>wash hand>get uncle drunk>14:00>see melinda< keep repeating this(this path will also unlock the jogging scene as well)
21:00>get melinda drunk >massage>kiss ass cheek>then you will get a bunch of new scenes from melinda.
Thx

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Can you send the pics of those please?

tetra4

Dec 1, 2018
someone just post a complete save. Ive literally repeated this over and over and nothings happening. When i go out i get drunk and she just sends me to bed

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes