mark71

Apr 15, 2019
i see now, how to get (melinda shower in the barm), after you milk melinda, she goin to the barm take a shower, then you need to go the barm again.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Any
Anyone got the second event with Melinda?
the 69 one, keep going to lunch at 13:00, pretend to wash your hands, drink with your uncle, go to melinda at 14:00, when both of you are in the laundry room, pick can we, keep repeating

Reactions: omkar99

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
have to go with melinda in the morning at 9:00 to get eggs, this takes place on wednesday and thursday, after the first time you go for eggs with her, you will be able to set the trap
OK for some reason I get no notification of anything about traps. I go with her to get the eggs and it just plays through the scene. Next day when I go to get the eggs it just plays the same scene. In the walkthrough it says you have to go outside to "set a trap" but I get no prompts to do that outside. If I head out at 0900 I can either join Rhonda to the right or Ann in the bathroom on the left. Center just opens up the picture with all the barns with the search button on the bottom right. Is there a way to trigger this through the console?

Reactions: Automalo

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hey Chemmy you finish this update?
i gave up for now, can't get image 5 and 6 unlocked in gallery 4, might be a bug i don't know, 6 looks to be ann and angie at the pool, just can't get that to trigger, and for image 5, not sure

OK for some reason I get no notification of anything about traps. I go with her to get the eggs and it just plays through the scene. Next day when I go to get the eggs it just plays the same scene. In the walkthrough it says you have to go outside to "set a trap" but I get no prompts to do that outside. If I head out at 0900 I can either join Rhonda to the right or Ann in the bathroom on the left. Center just opens up the picture with all the barns with the search button on the bottom right. Is there a way to trigger this through the console?
after you go with her for the first time, you can set a trap at any time, to do this
go back outside and click arrow up
click on search at the bottom right corner
click on the spot for trap/hide eggs, click on the stones to set the trap
done

Last edited:

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
after you go with her for the first time, you can set a trap at any time, to do this
done
Can you tell us the important events in this version until now and how to get it i don't start playing yet thanks?

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "muttdoggy, post: 2577856, membre: 572"]
OP mis à jour.
[/CITATION]
Tout pics from new version please?

Boomhelpgo

Oct 19, 2019
Totally gave up on gallery 5 and 6, couldnt unlock it.

As for as the 69 scene with Melinda, do not pick say nothing, go with the first option(twice) to get the 69 or else you will end up missing it and having to replay it again...Make sure you save at the 69 options because you wont be able to repeat again if you want to see both scene.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
done
Thank you thank you a million times thank you!!! That was so damn frustrating. Just set my first trap so will go back earlier and try running things again.
Now if only I find the pills I'll be set :)

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Totally gave up on gallery 5 and 6, couldnt unlock it.

As for as the 69 scene with Melinda, do not pick say nothing, go with the first option(twice) to get the 69 or else you will end up missing it and having to replay it again...Make sure you save at the 69 options because you wont be able to repeat again if you want to see both scene.
Can you tell us the important events in this version until now and how to get it i don't start playing yet thanks?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes