-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Here's my compressed version.
Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Foot Of The Mountains [v9 beta][SerialNumberComics] - Original Size: (2.98GB)

Compressed Download - PC (637MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2017
ohh sry i misunderstood..given the fact that the story intro of the OP and no incest patch made me confused. thnx for the info.
No, I get it. I mean the MC does refer to her as Miss Melinda instead of Aunt Melinda when he first sees her, which is a weird way to address someone who is your aunt. Also, the beginning makes it sound like Uncle William was just the MC's father's business partner instead of his brother. Therefore Uncle William is just an old family friend that the MC calls Uncle. My guess is that MC's father and William are brothers and business partners, but I don't think this developer's first language is English, so there you go. I will have to play further into this game and see if these people are actually related to the MC or not. I don't know why he didn't just provide a for patch this one like he did with the first Tangled Up, but maybe I am getting ahead of myself. Like I said, let me play further and see how this incest is established.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
, , slow download capped at 200KB/s. won't even load and than i get "connection timed out" and with i get "Error 403: Download session is invalid" WTF is going on?

Sally.mahdy

Jun 10, 2019
PC

Mac

Android for phones and tablets

Android for chrome books

Save file at the laundry scene, you can find it page 50 , 5th save
When you release android fix ?! Thanks

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
No, I get it. I mean the MC does refer to her as Miss Melinda instead of Aunt Melinda when he first sees her, which is a weird way to address someone who is your aunt. Also, the beginning makes it sound like Uncle William was just the MC's father's business partner instead of his brother. Therefore Uncle William is just an old family friend that the MC calls Uncle. My guess is that MC's father and William are brothers and business partners, but I don't think this developer's first language is English, so there you go. I will have to play further into this game and see if these people are actually related to the MC or not. I don't know why he didn't just provide a for patch this one like he did with the first Tangled Up, but maybe I am getting ahead of myself. Like I said, let me play further and see how this incest is established.
MC's father and Melinda were brother and sister?? <I thought I read that in one of Melinda's comments... in the kitchen, consoling MC>

zh

Oct 17, 2017
What is this game ?
G.R.I.N.D in order to get the right to G.R.I.N.D more !!!
The renders are good tho, so... \
:HideThePain: /

Mehryar

Aug 25, 2019
Guys after giving vibrator to her, when I want to check the hole at 17:00 toilet scene (which is probably scene 4) I get an error...screen goes white with load of errors being written...is there a fix?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
This game is on my to avoid list now, + Dev name............omg the grind

unpacked the Renders, ME ---> (feels alot better now)

223kazin

May 4, 2017
It really is a shame. Just a hints feature for the scenes and a gallery would put this in the upper spectrum of adult games. The relentless grind and never knowing what to do next destroys it though. Especially when you include all the hidden variables beyond the stats that you have to meet to get a given scene(Do this X times, do that Y times, Get this far with A character to continue with B character and so on and so forth...)

Edit: At this point in time I can't even be bothered to download it for free, much less feel inclined to support it.

Reactions: thugdogg
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes