vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
"William gets suspicious and sends someone to watch Melinda when they jog alone." - This is pic 7 in Gallery 4 - how to trigger that?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
however it is a pity that some scenes can be performed only once, with each new update some are lost, such as the 69 scene with melinda; should be repeatable

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I made a gallery mod for this game here
According to Scrappy's Mod, to get (Gallery 4) 5 we need to be able to accept Aurelia's invitation to go for drinks, but after the first time I did, I no longer could
Capture1.JPG

and for No. 6

There's an extra option that doesn't appear during the pool scene with Angie and Ann, when you select "Naked Everyone" then "Ann or Angie" then the one that's missing "Ann wants to try something new"

Capture.JPG

LordOgre

Mar 3, 2017
According to Scrappy's Mod, to get (Gallery 4) 5 we need to be able to accept Aurelia's invitation to go for drinks, but after the first time I did, I no longer could
View attachment 442621

and for No. 6

There's an extra option that doesn't appear during the pool scene with Angie and Ann, when you select "Naked Everyone" then "Ann or Angie" then the one that's missing "Ann wants to try something new"

View attachment 442628
Open your console and change whusb from 4 to 3 whusb=3 to get the top scene. from JiraiyaSennin Corrected my Error

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathsman0098

J4BS

Oct 8, 2019
how do you get with Paul's mom?? I already helped him with Emily... but nothing happened!

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I must be missing something, I have the whiskey, seen the uncle drunk in their room dozens of times, but can't find a way to give it to him.

Searched the forum here which seems to indcate going to the living room at 13:00, but ther girls are there, not the uncle and they don't discuss his drinking.

What trigger am i missing, to proceed?

Thanks

Zoideck

Jan 17, 2018
I must be missing something, I have the whiskey, seen the uncle drunk in their room dozens of times, but can't find a way to give it to him.

Searched the forum here which seems to indcate going to the living room at 13:00, but ther girls are there, not the uncle and they don't discuss his drinking.

Thanks
You dont have to go to the dining room with the girls, go to the living room and you will see Uncle

Reactions: emmasteadman

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019

Thanks
13:00 Go to living room, no kitchen, scene with uncle, appears Melinda/aunt and MC returns to the kitchen, talk with girls and choose the last dialogue line "wash hands", MC return with uncle in the living room, return to the kitchen, be grateful...
14:00 go to Melinda/aunt room.

Reactions: PatoLoco
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes