mirmi

Oct 8, 2017
I think: check the hole many time at 17:00, when Melina in the Bath, then buy vibrator in the shop, then check the hole again.
I bought the vibrator from the guy but now when i check the hole i have a bug and if i ingore it, the game stop :)

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
I bought the vibrator from the guy but now when i check the hole i have a bug and if i ingore it, the game stop :)
In the first page:
"
Get the quickfix to patch an issue with checking the toilet hole after giving the dildo to Melinda

for PC (Use this file to replace the scripts.rpa file in your game folder) "

works for me. Copy *.rpa to foot of t m/game dir.

Reactions: ch60906

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
To unlock 7, you must keep going to the washin room and fuckin Melinda until uncle get suspicious; after that, go jogging several times with Melinda (not sure if needed, but I had all of the time the urine control thing bought) and after a few times you will go to a cabin. The second time in the cabin you'll get pic #7

Reactions: Ch4os

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
... As for as the 69 scene with Melinda, do not pick say nothing, go with the first option(twice) to get the 69 or else you will end up missing it and having to replay it again...Make sure you save at the 69 options because you wont be able to repeat again if you want to see both scene.
So, if I didn't choose the first option (I didn't do it because of blue balls ending the first time), given that I'm well past that point (fucked her several times, unlocked pic 7 also), does it mean I must reload an old savegame to do it again?

That sucks, man :(

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes