Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
Please help me I can not repeat the sex scene in the laundry with Melinda anymore and it is necessary to have the scene of 69 right? But every time appears the scene that melinda is in black lingerie and after massaging her foot she expels Daniel from room or the scene she asks if Daniel has anything to say or the one she asks if it's okay with Cynthia

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Please help me I can not repeat the sex scene in the laundry with Melinda anymore and it is necessary to have the scene of 69 right? But every time appears the scene that melinda is in black lingerie and after massaging her foot she expels Daniel from room or the scene she asks if Daniel has anything to say or the one she asks if it's okay with Cynthia
go first 13:00 kitchen > pretend wash hand, you drink together with william
then go to 14:00 melinda bedroom sex scene will continue
try it tuesday until friday

Reactions: Celldweller6

xarturx

Sep 17, 2019
You can unlock picture 5 if you go to the ground bathroom, spying on Melinda, then keep watching, then watch a little longer, then use the worms; yummy boobs and at least, you need to lie to her

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
All saves melinda scenes please :( do not ignore me
1-1: check hole 2 times then knock
1-2: enter without pills > melinda slut dress
1-3: knock > check hole > melinda fingering
1-4: melinda ask you to help with dildo
1-5: melinda fingering in bathtub then caught you
1-6: melinda change in sexy dress
2-1: melinda new bikini you go together to consult linda
2-2: it's not about anal > you fuck melinda
2-3: evening 2 choices fuck anal or fucking go to basement
2-4: lie> melinda use vibrator in front of you
its done :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ccxxx

Oct 6, 2017
1-1: check hole 2 times then knock
1-2: enter without pills > melinda slut dress
1-3: knock > check hole > melinda fingering
1-4: melinda ask you to help with dildo
1-5: melinda fingering in bathtub then caught you
1-6: melinda change in sexy dress
2-1: melinda new bikini you go together to consult linda
2-2: it's not about anal > you fuck melinda
2-3: evening 2 choices fuck anal or fucking go to basement
2-4: lie> melinda use vibrator in front of you
its done :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
can you do pictures pls bro

wordwolf

Jan 27, 2018
Can someone please confirm that this is the end of the "Interrogation about cynthia" path? You just eventually run out of things to report and you're stuck with the "Dont Tell Her" screen below? Its frustrating, because this game is the grindiest, least helpful game ever. You need to replay scenes 10 times while making NO different choices, and then on the 11th a new route opens. :confused:

I just want to ensure I'm not missing anything...

Thanks!

Dont Tell Her.png

Reactions: Celldweller6

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Can someone please confirm that this is the end of the "Interrogation about cynthia" path? You just eventually run out of things to report and you're stuck with the "Dont Tell Her" screen below? Its frustrating, because this game is the grindiest, least helpful game ever. You need to replay scenes 10 times while making NO different choices, and then on the 11th a new route opens. :confused:

I just want to ensure I'm not missing anything...

Thanks!

View attachment 475670
that's all for now

Reactions: wordwolf

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i dont understand whats happening but i delete my old files add the new ones but i still can see my old ones...
There is 2 places for saves
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves
C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FootOfTheMoutains

backup your old saves
make a backup and delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
delete everything in the save folder in FootOfTheMountains\game\saves, then move my 2 files over, the save and the persistent

aslan4789

Sep 30, 2019
"Get the quickfix to patch an issue with checking the toilet hole after giving the dildo to Melinda in v9beta "

Is it necessary for v9.9 ?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes