minhmeo1312

Feb 19, 2018
Then you will have different options here, 1-Use strong pills, 2-Hole or 3-Don't use pills. One option (it's not use strong pills) out of those 3 mentioned you need to play it twice, it unlocks a visit to Linda after sunbathing at 10:00,
Tell me I cannot unlock the visit to Linda after sunbathing at 10:00, always Barbara instead as usual

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
:LOL::ROFLMAO: There's actually still a fan base for this cluster fuq of a game ha after I got Melinda the 1st time that was it for me for all the hell Dev put me thru

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
:LOL::ROFLMAO: There's actually still a fan base for this cluster fuq of a game ha after I got Melinda the 1st time that was it for me for all the hell Dev put me thru
so... mind it sharing to people who does not want to experience the hell you talking about? mind giving us heaven for this one?

minhmeo1312

Feb 19, 2018
At the end of the scene, we checked out the text message, "Tomorrow sunbathing and visit Linda."
After Linda's visit, the rest of the gallery was opened, but the 5-1 gallery cannot be released.
Can you detail it for me? I have tried twice the option of not using strong pills but still no message saying tomorrow sunbathing and visiting Linda.

magus448

May 22, 2018
There is no NTR in the game. Not like any of the girls in the game are your girlfriend. The girl in question was going out with other guys before you even entered the picture. So not sure why people think a dp is grounds for instant ntr. The girl is also you relative.
Well it's also annoying if other guys get it on with a LI right off the bat when we have to work for it.

AFAIK the older cousin is still messing around with the bald guy in the wife beater in the evenings in the living room on the weekend even though she developed feelings for the MC. She even gets upset when you tell her their fooling around is just for fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrGameLover

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Here is my v8 fix walkthrough

v8 WT was made using my 7.0 final completed save

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

6.9 completed save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 615
Melinda Relationship: 1170
Ann Relationship: 440
Cynthia Relationship: 5
Melinda Suspicious: -6
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -10
Money: $685

7.0 final completed save with both galleries unlocked (save was edited with save editor to bump up rhonda inhibitions)
stats
Rhonda Relationship: 630
Melinda Relationship: 1270
Ann Relationship: 580
Cynthia Relationship: 115
Melinda Suspicious: -7
Rhonda Inhibitions: -150
Money: $665

v8 completed save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 935
Melinda Relationship: 1715
Ann Relationship: 505
Cynthia Relationship: 310
Melinda Suspicious: -14
Rhonda Inhibitions: -95
Money: $960

Remember,, if you want the galleries unlocked as well when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent over as well to the saves folder

v9 beta wt
made with my v8.0 fix completed save
without the fixes you will get 6/8 images, with fixes you will get all 8
for image 5, open console, type in whusb=3
for image 6, you will need to get the fix, which can be found here or here, once you put the file into the game folder and start the game, you will get a error, click reload once and wait a sec or 2, then the game will start
i dont understand whats happening but i delete my old files add the new ones but i still can see my old ones...

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes