Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You know for a kid that lost his parents, he doesn't seem that broken up about it. It seems he more interested in fucking his relatives than getting to the bottom of it.

Its like the developer just came up with an (My parents are dead again) opening to get him to live with his uncle without trying to figure out what is going on?
Last time i played that fucking eunuch mc could not even last 2 seconds from cumming, it was so pathetic i deleted the game after having to bear all those damm bugs and grind shit... Is funny in a way that he wants to fuck them but cant last shit lol

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Is it actually NTR? There's a huge difference between a girl fucking around and a girl being all "you're so much better than the main character that I am in a relationship with."
it is since she is mcs sister and that counts, i did think she was some random girl since is been ages since i played this game and never did read about him having a sister.

gyungtae ko

Sep 11, 2019
[QUOTE = "Toruu, 게시물 : 2709456, 회원 : 1467154"]
누구든지 v9 전체 저장 pls를 공유 할 수 있습니까?
[/인용문]

• Love
Reactions: wynlard

gyungtae ko

Sep 11, 2019
[QUOTE = "ncm3196, 게시물 : 2709467, 회원 : 1716082"]
여기에 딜도와 진동기는 어디에 있습니까? 찾을 수 없습니다
[/ 인용문]

1. Click Hide towel

2. Don't hide it. Click on the left shelf to find the deal.

gyungtae ko

Sep 11, 2019
[QUOTE = "gyungtae ko, 게시물 : 2709514, 회원 : 1643300"]
[QUOTE = "ncm3196, 게시물 : 2709467, 회원 : 1716082"]
여기에 자극과 진동기는 어디서? 키보드 수 있습니다
[/ 인용문]

1. 수건 숨기기를 클릭하십시오

2. 숨기지 마십시오. 거래를 찾으려면 왼쪽 선반을 클릭하십시오.
[/인용문]

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
it is since she is mcs sister and that counts, i did think she was some random girl since is been ages since i played this game and never did read about him having a sister.
It does not count unless he's fucking his sister or they're in a very close, codependent relationship.

gyungtae ko

Sep 11, 2019
9.9 WT (Dev)

1-Make sure you already bought the dildo (in previous version) and gave it to Melinda
Watch her playing with dildo from toilet hole several times (5 at least) to unlock the hide dildo scene.
Go in bathrom and hide towels at 16:00
Find the hotspot and hide the dildo (note that if you hide the dildo, you will automatically hide the towels with it, but the opposite isn't true)
First check the hole at 17:00 (you can check more than one time, but don't overdo it, 2 will do)
Next knock
Then you will have different options here, 1-Use strong pills, 2-Hole or 3-Don't use pills. One option (it's not use strong pills) out of those 3 mentioned you need to play it twice, itunlocks a visit to Linda after sunbathing at 10:00, then you can play that option for a different outcome (play it more than one time)
Follow her to ground floor bathroom, after some time there is a hotspot here
Different options are there, make sure you have worms.
Once she finds the dildo, you have to repeat this.

2-
Play kitchen scene at 16:00
William invites you to drink as usual, Melinda bursts and takes you out
You visit Linda, agree to help Paul with Ann
This unlock 2 events:
First is when you visit Angela pool with Ann, you can take Angela alone by choosing "Distract Angela"
Second is at 12:00 on the outdoor lounge with Ann

3-
Once you are Ready to let Cynthia go click on it, at the end of the day, answer yes to the prompt (you will need a save here, because when you click it the next day is the last in V9.9)
The next day take Cynthia to the poker scene at night
And you will need a save here
Try different choices:
On one hand staying with Melinda and Taking Aurelia home gets you 2 choices of staying or leaving, staying you meet Cynthia alone on the way home, leaving you catch Cynthia in the act.
Leaving back to Melinda will give you an anal option but she won't accept, so you'd better try the other green option.

On the other hand staying with Cynthia at the poker table gets you some alone time with her.
This unlock 2 events:
First is when you visit Angela pool with Ann, you can take Angela alone by choosing "Distract Angela"
Second is at 12:00 on the outdoor lounge with Ann

2 of these unlock events
Do I have to repeat it many times?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes