wd1307

Jun 23, 2019
9.9 WT (Dev)

1-Make sure you already bought the dildo (in previous version) and gave it to Melinda
Watch her playing with dildo from toilet hole several times (5 at least) to unlock the hide dildo scene.
Go in bathrom and hide towels at 16:00
Find the hotspot and hide the dildo (note that if you hide the dildo, you will automatically hide the towels with it, but the opposite isn't true)
First check the hole at 17:00 (you can check more than one time, but don't overdo it, 2 will do)
Next knock
Then you will have different options here, 1-Use strong pills, 2-Hole or 3-Don't use pills. One option (it's not use strong pills) out of those 3 mentioned you need to play it twice, itunlocks a visit to Linda after sunbathing at 10:00, then you can play that option for a different outcome (play it more than one time)
Follow her to ground floor bathroom, after some time there is a hotspot here
Different options are there, make sure you have worms.
Once she finds the dildo, you have to repeat this.

2-
Play kitchen scene at 16:00
William invites you to drink as usual, Melinda bursts and takes you out
You visit Linda, agree to help Paul with Ann
This unlock 2 events:
First is when you visit Angela pool with Ann, you can take Angela alone by choosing "Distract Angela"
Second is at 12:00 on the outdoor lounge with Ann

3-
Once you are Ready to let Cynthia go click on it, at the end of the day, answer yes to the prompt (you will need a save here, because when you click it the next day is the last in V9.9)
The next day take Cynthia to the poker scene at night
And you will need a save here
Try different choices:
On one hand staying with Melinda and Taking Aurelia home gets you 2 choices of staying or leaving, staying you meet Cynthia alone on the way home, leaving you catch Cynthia in the act.
Leaving back to Melinda will give you an anal option but she won't accept, so you'd better try the other green option.

On the other hand staying with Cynthia at the poker table gets you some alone time with her.

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Will that even help? I used a walkthrough three updates ago, it got me nowhere after like two hours of grinding and that was it for me. This game is a like a half pipe lined in shit with the occasional shit rail you have to grind on with your shit skateboard. It's a fucking mess.
Which is a real shame, Whenever i see there is an update i get excited then have flashbacks of total confusion trying to progress the game despite a walkthrough and that excitement fades and it just feels like a chore.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Didn't want to post it first because it's NTR and I don't like it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is not ntr because Cynthia is not related or in a relationship with the mc or is she? i havent played this game in a long time since it was a fucking bugged mess and very grindy shit.
(is it avoidable?)

• Angry
Reactions: Carefree247

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
is not ntr because Cynthia is not related or in a relationship with the mc or is she? i havent played this game in a long time since it was a fucking bugged mess and very grindy shit.
(is it avoidable?)
Cynthia is Daniel's sister, it's avoidable.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like I'm at the foot of a mountain. I want to be a mod. Imma check out this game. You folks check out having BAD ASS MOD ON YOUR SIDE.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I honestly think the developer needs to make it easier to complete sidequests, like have a menu. Because since I been playing this game I feel that I am doing things out of order or it isn't really clear what I need to do to progress with each character.

Midnight Paradise has a good menu that lets you know how to progress. Because the constant repeating the same scenes to get anywhere really wears out fast. I enjoy the characters but it feels like I am doing something wrong all the time lol.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Only the parents are dead.
You know for a kid that lost his parents, he doesn't seem that broken up about it. It seems he more interested in fucking his relatives than getting to the bottom of it.

Its like the developer just came up with an (My parents are dead again) opening to get him to live with his uncle without trying to figure out what is going on?

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
You know for a kid that lost his parents, he doesn't seem that broken up about it. It seems he more interested in fucking his relatives than getting to the bottom of it.

Its like the developer just came up with an (My parents are dead again) opening to get him to live with his uncle without trying to figure out what is going on?
Maybe MC is hiding something, maybe he is secretly psycho or a secret alpha ready to burst out or is planning something not shown. Just like how Bruce Wayne is this billionaire playboy, Bruce hides his strong desire to protect his city and his heroism, some villains would argue that the Batman brings out the anger out of him.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes