Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
FOTM, Taffy Tales, Milfy City, DmD, Treasure of Nadia...
We may be spoiled, but mega servers are on fucking fire right now.

Reactions: Whitewolf1

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
FOTM, Taffy Tales, Milfy City, DmD, Treasure of Nadia...
We may be spoiled, but mega servers are on fucking fire right now.
Early christmas presents for us :) .

Since I finish DmD update already I guess I would go Milfy then FOTM then Treasure.

Just because FOTM will probably have a time consuming grind to get to the scenes and Treasure didn't not dropped yet and probably will play Taffy at a later date :) since IIRC no Mom content for that update.

Reactions: Viggy

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
How do you trigger the dildo to show up in the shop where you buy the urine pills and alcohol? For some reason I keep running by this guy and he hasn't sold it to me yet and I am getting super frustrated.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
How do you trigger the dildo to show up in the shop where you buy the urine pills and alcohol? For some reason I keep running by this guy and he hasn't sold it to me yet and I am getting super frustrated.
You only buy the vibrator, she already has the dildo.

wd1307

Jun 23, 2019
Click on the cupboard with the potted plant to get the dildo & vib when you go to hide the towels in the bathroom in the eve.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Wait for the WT.
Will that even help? I used a walkthrough three updates ago, it got me nowhere after like two hours of grinding and that was it for me. This game is a like a half pipe lined in shit with the occasional shit rail you have to grind on with your shit skateboard. It's a fucking mess.

• Haha
Reactions: wordwolf and lint77
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes