Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Would this NTR be from Ann?
If so, it doesn't matter to me, it's disposable to me.
What I wouldn't want to see is Melinda cheating on MC,
With that guy who saw them both, for example (some blackmail, whatever)
Melinda is already cheating due to the fact that "SHE IS MARRIED!"

When this game started we saw that she was not only married to William (Or Uncle William if this is actually his family) but we have seen several scenes where Melinda is fucking William prior to her even doing anything sexual with Daniel.

There is no loyalties in any of these relationships as far as I can see so far with maybe the exception of Rhonda who from what I have seen isn't with anyone and actually wants to get with Daniel so she can get away from her family.

But on another note despite this game being the top grind game I have ever played minus one other game I love a great deal this has to be second game I have actually thought about supporting monthly.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Melinda is already cheating due to the fact that "SHE IS MARRIED!"

When this game started we saw that she was not only married to William (Or Uncle William if this is actually his family) but we have seen several scenes where Melinda is fucking William prior to her even doing anything sexual with Daniel.

There is no loyalties in any of these relationships as far as I can see so far with maybe the exception of Rhonda who from what I have seen isn't with anyone and actually wants to get with Daniel so she can get away from her family.

But on another note despite this game being the top grind game I have ever played minus one other game I love a great deal this has to be second game I have actually thought about supporting monthly.
I see, but how is a game
and MC is the main character,
so I only consider betrayal, if any betray him,
apart from Ann of course.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes