Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
A good part of me is hoping this set up from what I am reading is that the main male can eventually end up getting Melinda completely for himself. I mean from the way she is trying extremely hard to not only keep him away from the other women in town (Emily, Linda, any girl Ann tries to bring around) the way she asks if you would take care of her, as well as her (Insert air quotes here) doing everything in her power to convert him from being gay to straight (remove quotes here)

It is obvious that she wants him for more than just a baby father for a possible son.

While I doubt it will happen this update here is hoping that it is one of the possible endings.

But on another note no Ann update? that sucks seeing as next to Melinda Ann is my next favorite main girl even if it is obvious that she is a loose slut.

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
A good part of me is hoping this set up from what I am reading is that the main male can eventually end up getting Melinda completely for himself. I mean from the way she is trying extremely hard to not only keep him away from the other women in town (Emily, Linda, any girl Ann tries to bring around) the way she asks if you would take care of her, as well as her (Insert air quotes here) doing everything in her power to convert him from being gay to straight (remove quotes here)

It is obvious that she wants him for more than just a baby father for a possible son.

While I doubt it will happen this update here is hoping that it is one of the possible endings.

But on another note no Ann update? that sucks seeing as next to Melinda Ann is my next favorite main girl even if it is obvious that she is a loose slut.
melinda, and ann should les out with each other.

Reactions: whippetmaster

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Personally, I do not abandon the idea that things are not so simple in this "tavern"...I don't want to give Melinda the devil's hand,but I think she's manipulating everyone. Daniel, Anne, Rhonda and uncle have some role in her diabolical plans.However, time will tell, because in my opinion, the scenario of the game has already exhausted itself, in the form in which it is presented..If that's the case, I'll give DEV a standing ovation. So, she is not only a great developer, but also a great screenwriter..This is my subjective opinion,please do not judge strictly..!:devilish::devilish::cool:

• Thinking Face

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
Personally, I do not abandon the idea that things are not so simple in this "tavern"...I don't want to give Melinda the devil's hand,but I think she's manipulating everyone. Daniel, Anne, Rhonda and uncle have some role in her diabolical plans.However, time will tell, because in my opinion, the scenario of the game has already exhausted itself, in the form in which it is presented..If that's the case, I'll give DEV a standing ovation. So, she is not only a great developer, but also a great screenwriter..This is my subjective opinion,please do not judge strictly..!:devilish::devilish::cool:
why standing ovation? is it for keeping our interest intact in game after exhausting major sex scenarios in game ?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
By the way,notice that here in the forum is not that feeling of nervous expectation as before the previous update..Perhaps that the has changed...:cautious:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Oh it is very obvious that Melinda has a sinister aura around her big time seeing as there are several points in the story that point to this. Rhonda the 'nice' one going on to explain that her father compared to her mother is harmless, the uncle (not sure if this is truly an incest game since it flip flopped at a few points) is mentioned a few times to be afraid of his wife when doing certain things (unless drunk)

But as I mentioned at the same time I seriously feel for all her deviousness the fact that she couldn't tell that Daniel wasn't gay, or as someone mentioned didn't even bother to question it leave me wondering about her level of intelligence. Especially after she was able to not only do so many sexual things to him, but the mere fact that she caught him red headed while "pretending" to be drunk and she falls for the line of "Uncle William" was the one who gave him an erection despite all the over evidence stating otherwise.

So unless she is playing along (which I doubt) I will forever wonder.

Reactions: Tikky

Kiste_

Dec 17, 2018
waiting for the update to come out today, does someone know the release time?
or is the final test not done so far?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
This will be the last teaser before release, it's almost done, I am waiting for some images to finish rendering, then I edit and run a final test, it should be ready late today (Saturday)
I decided to cut Ann DP scene for now, because I want to try and make sure this is released before 1st November.
Going to get some sleep then in the morning will continue working on it.
A new teaser came out today, does anyone have?
see back page

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Would this NTR be from Ann?
If so, it doesn't matter to me, it's disposable to me.
What I wouldn't want to see is Melinda cheating on MC,
With that guy who saw them both, for example (some blackmail, whatever)

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Would this NTR be from Ann?
If so, it doesn't matter to me, it's disposable to me.
What I wouldn't want to see is Melinda cheating on MC,
With that guy who saw them both, for example (some blackmail, whatever)
If this were to happen..Ah that here do you say-such is life,as say the French..))

Reactions: VM356255
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes