bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
I'm gonna tell it!! The only Melinda hot scene is when Daniel and her go together at the barn to take shower.. The titjob and blowjob is super duper hot!! We already see the sex scene but not all satisfied... I hope serialnumbercomics continue that scene to another level.. we need a wet MILF pussy

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I'm gonna tell it!! The only Melinda hot scene is when Daniel and her go together at the barn to take shower.. The titjob and blowjob is super duper hot!! We already see the sex scene but not all satisfied... I hope serialnumbercomics continue that scene to another level.. we need a wet MILF pussy
Yes many agree on that, the penetration scenes with Melinda are not the hottest or "top" and there are many better scenes that do not include a penetration like 69, the shower in the barn, or some scenes in the bathroom of the house ... Personally I think that these scenes need better angles where Melinda's splendid body can be well appreciated (it is a crime that with such a model the angles are so bad) and if the dev wants change the dialogues and make them more alive not only " ..." and "...".

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
...but if it all comes together in the cartoon,it would be the bomb!!:love:

Reactions: bakiks31

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
For all the guys asking for the update, tomorrow we will have a new V9.9 progress post the last was goes to 70% dialogue and scenes made and 35% renders made so probably tomorrow we will have a date for the update.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes