xanderhunter

Apr 24, 2019
Does someone have a simplified/combined walkthrough? The 2 I have been able to find are just for 6.9 and 8.0 starting points and don't have anything before that.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Give it up bro trust me I searched for at least an hour .......this "full walkthrough" you speak of does not exist..... "I have spoken"

D

Deleted member 1439211

Fears

May 17, 2017
is there a way to get around the crash when you take off your pants in front of melinda after gathering the apples ?

Spartan113

Nov 2, 2019
What am I supposed to do after you finish in Melinda and William almost catches you? I’m stuck just after that and not sure how to proceed. I can ask her to bend and go to dinner with her but she doesn’t buy the “drunk” Daniel. Any ideas as to what I should do?

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
Please friends someone answer me

My game apparently bugged after having the laundry scenes with Melinda I can no longer get back there, and it takes 69 scene

at 2 pm only the scene Melinda sends me away from the bedroom with black lingerie appears and the scene she asks about cynthia.

the other question is how to get the scene with Emily and Ann

Reactions: gyungtae ko

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Please friends someone answer me

My game apparently bugged after having the laundry scenes with Melinda I can no longer get back there, and it takes 69 scene

at 2 pm only the scene Melinda sends me away from the bedroom with black lingerie appears and the scene she asks about cynthia.

the other question is how to get the scene with Emily and Ann
The scene of the 69 is one-time scene you should has save the game but it is assumed that after the 69 the scene continue until leads to the sex one in the laundry.

Edit:I searched and I can share the 69 scene with you, be aware with this game there are some one-time scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celldweller6

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
The scene of the 69 is one-time scene you should has save the game but it is assumed that after the 69 the scene continue until leads to the sex one in the laundry.

Edit:I searched and I can share the 69 scene with you, be aware with this game there are some one-time scenes.
friend I could not have this scene, because to get there would need to have the scene that Uncle gets drunk and Melinda is with Daniel
At first I could have Uncle's scene drunk but I can't have this scene anymore, at 2 pm always goes to that scene that Daniel massages Melinda and she tells him to leave the room or she asks if you have anything to say and if you don't say she gets upset

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes