jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Something tells me that if you did that and she ended up having another girl she would off you then and there. Though what I found really funny was the fact from what we saw when Ann sees you fucking Melinda she looks 100% surprised which is 100% stupid. I mean she is literally trying to make it so that Daniel fucks his mother so if anything she should be happy rather than shocked.

If anything that shocked expression would make fare more sense with Rhonda rather than Ann seeing as she is the one who wants to run away with him due to how horrible her family is, and seeing him ball deep in her mom should crush her.
nah that isn't entirely true if you don't tell her you love her she runs away crying.

Reactions: AwakenMyLove

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have to ask another question. Does this game update itself past update 7.0? I ask because despite all my version not completely updating past this point (despite me getting the 9.0 download) i was just about able to unlock almost all of the gallery images with the exceptions of two of them in the 4th gallery.

delta21

Sep 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the stronger pill scene? I have the stronger pill and after I hide the towels and go back to the bathroom it's just the normal pill scene option. Please someone help!

Dec 20, 2018
Im at v7 but i cant jog with Melinda alone, I gave Rhonda the book and ive tried to get some relationship points with her but when i go to the living room at 11 i dont get the choise to jog with Melinda alone she always brings Rhonda. How do i jog with melinda alone?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
all I want to see now is how MC going to convince Mrs Melinda to try anal sex:love: :LOL: how deep is your love :ROFLMAO:
Yes, I agree, the topic of anal is not fully disclosed!Her ass is begging for it!This should be an epic event.!!:love:
....Linda, too, propose a to fuck there same....and if uncle will further hinder, then and his to print!!:devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes