OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
With the former I believe it was because the main male couldn't lift her as easily as he could Ann, Rhonda, and the other girls he as able to either hold in the air or lift without trouble. he was literally having trouble holding her up in her drunken state when he was trying to screw her while drunk. but even so I doubt he was trying to be insulting to her. However William's comment of her being "heavier than a cow just came off as insulting.

though on another note though from what I am getting from the major cutscenes, it seems like Melinda is the most dangerous person and not William. But at the same time I am wondering "just how dense can she be?" It is quite obvious he isn't gay due to him taking pleasure in all the stuff she is doing to him, not to mention every time he touches her in a sexual manner. then there is the fact when he tried to fuck her when drunk and we learn that she knew it was him all the time how in the fuck did the even think for a second that it was William to aroused him and not her?

God this woman at times makes me think she has the IQ of a rattle.
We must take into account that the development of the characters is still at a very early stage and that, for now, update after update has been very slow.

On the other hand, many scenes do not add up (like the one on the sofa with Melinda) surely it has been a script failure on the part of the dev, it is clear that the game has some plot failures regarding the scenes but it is very difficult to maintain coherence between the characters when most of these games are not great extension and the main goal is sex, anyway the game still has some development and all these problems can be solved if the dev enriches those gaps in the adventure.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Melinda definitely has a sinister side she's hiding. And the part about him being Gay was atrocious. What's more laughable is that Melinda just took it and ran with it, she didn't challenge Ann's claim at all. They definitely could've left that part out.. UNLESS Melinda isn't dense at all and she's just playing the fool just so she can get what she wanted all along...
it is obvious she wants to have a son which was clearly mentioned the moment Daniel releases inside of her so that is a given. But at the same time though part of me wonders if like Rhonda she wants to keep Daniel all to herself as well. I mean we already see her trying to keep him from going off to meet certain women (Emily, Linda, as well as stopping him from going swimming with ann if you mention it)

Hell I wouldn't put it past Melinda to not only off her current husband, but find away to rope Daniel into becoming her knew husband seeing as Daniel even though he is just trying to get into Melinda's pants is still treating her a whole lot better than her own current husband who no offense is acting like a total jackass.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
it is obvious she wants to have a son which was clearly mentioned the moment Daniel releases inside of her so that is a given. But at the same time though part of me wonders if like Rhonda she wants to keep Daniel all to herself as well. I mean we already see her trying to keep him from going off to meet certain women (Emily, Linda, as well as stopping him from going swimming with ann if you mention it)

Hell I wouldn't put it past Melinda to not only off her current husband, but find away to rope Daniel into becoming her knew husband seeing as Daniel even though he is just trying to get into Melinda's pants is still treating her a whole lot better than her own current husband who no offense is acting like a total jackass.
I'm not gonna lie that sounds hot. I personally wouldn't mind it.

• Haha
Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Should have a mega download half

Does anyone have a good download link I’m having no luck?
this is
It is not necessary to download all formats of the game.
There for mac, and for Windows, and for Lunix-Android. Choose only what you need.
Uncheck unnecessary formats and download only what you need.
not need to download the Russian folder at all.
Only english.
One file (for Win - as an example ) will weigh 3 GB

Oct 24, 2019
I only wish certain sex scenes were longer and had more angles. Emily has one of the best bods int the entire game, it's a shame quick her scenes were.

Also the banter around Melinda being "Heavy" or "Heavier than a cow" is stupid and obnoxious. Who would really say that to a woman like Melinda? She's stacked.
Yeah you never tell a woman she's fat around the waist. That's no way to seduce any woman. There's plenty women that will kill to have Melinda's body.

Oct 24, 2019

Yeah she definitely wants Daniel to be her Son/Husband.

wzelisen

Jul 9, 2019
I only wish certain sex scenes were longer and had more angles. Emily has one of the best bods int the entire game, it's a shame quick her scenes were.

Also the banter around Melinda being "Heavy" or "Heavier than a cow" is stupid and obnoxious. Who would really say that to a woman like Melinda? She's stacked.
Also more dialogue & inner monologue...

:sneaky:

Reactions: Wicked Garden

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
At first thanks to the two donors of serialnumbercomics in Patreon for sharing the posts, it seems that good content is coming.

Regarding the increase in the percentage last time the same thing happened but it was not so exaggerated I think I remember that it went from 50-60% to 90%, I can imagine that the dev first created the heavy scenes and others and then will continue with the softest, anyway if the dev worked continuously during the month of development of v9.9 the results would have to be proportional. Hopefully!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
At first thanks to the two donors of serialnumbercomics in Patreon for sharing the posts, it seems that good content is coming.

Regarding the increase in the percentage last time the same thing happened but it was not so exaggerated I think I remember that it went from 50-60% to 90%, I can imagine that the dev first created the heavy scenes and others and then will continue with the softest, anyway if the dev worked continuously during the month of development of v9.9 the results would have to be proportional. Hopefully!
I believe that the percentage is calculated on the number of renderings and not on their heavy; or on the quantity of events; going from 25 to 70% means you have done pichi render or the events are poor; you should ask the developer what the development percentage indicates
Hopefully

Reactions: AwakenMyLove
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes