Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Как добыть сигареты??)))Не могу обрадовать Синтию.
Антоха, погуляй по форуму ,твоя проблема уже сто раз базарилась...Забрось в поиск запрос и будет тебе счастье!
Anton, take a walk on forum, your the problem already a hundred squandered...Throw in the search query and you will be happy!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Promised, at the end of the month?If this goes on, this worthy game will lose a lot of fans...appeared "treasure Nadia", which will take away a lot of bonuses at the Foot of the Mountains ....
it is 25%, by the end of the month it cannot make it; nor for mid-December

• Love
Reactions: Novato

dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016
I have problems with the yellow pill:
Although the lady-doctor gives this yellow pill,
the door does not accept this pill.
The door says "try linda pills then knock"
and not, as stated in the Walktrught: "try the new pills and knock"
What do I have to do to have the door accept the yellow pill?
Unless a fix comes. Literally nothing you can do

auditordz1

Oct 17, 2019
incest patch need only for family - (sister, mother and anything) But you not gonna fuck in this version your sister Cynthia .
i'was pretty sure that i already played an older V where Melinda was his aunt rather than the wife of his dad business partner,the whole miss mil weird me out.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
9beta is bugged, you cant get 1 more cigarette
When you give your uncle the stronger whiskey he also gives you a cigarette along with it.

But on another note can anyone tell me why when I tried to unlock gallery 4 image for when I look through the peep whole I get an error message?

cijaka8426

Oct 31, 2019
Can u describe how. I press the shift+o but no console pop-up. Or make screenshot how pop up the console. Thanks
if you enabled console with Unren.bat then shift+O should work. Console isnt enabled by default... but im not really following this thread so this may have been told to you already.

Reactions: Paco M. True

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I only wish certain sex scenes were longer and had more angles. Emily has one of the best bods int the entire game, it's a shame quick her scenes were.

Also the banter around Melinda being "Heavy" or "Heavier than a cow" is stupid and obnoxious. Who would really say that to a woman like Melinda? She's stacked.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I only wish certain sex scenes were longer and had more angles. Emily has one of the best bods int the entire game, it's a shame quick her scenes were.

Also the banter around Melinda being "Heavy" or "Heavier than a cow" is stupid and obnoxious. Who would really say that to a woman like Melinda? She's stacked.
With the former I believe it was because the main male couldn't lift her as easily as he could Ann, Rhonda, and the other girls he as able to either hold in the air or lift without trouble. he was literally having trouble holding her up in her drunken state when he was trying to screw her while drunk. but even so I doubt he was trying to be insulting to her. However William's comment of her being "heavier than a cow just came off as insulting.

though on another note though from what I am getting from the major cutscenes, it seems like Melinda is the most dangerous person and not William. But at the same time I am wondering "just how dense can she be?" It is quite obvious he isn't gay due to him taking pleasure in all the stuff she is doing to him, not to mention every time he touches her in a sexual manner. then there is the fact when he tried to fuck her when drunk and we learn that she knew it was him all the time how in the fuck did the even think for a second that it was William to aroused him and not her?

God this woman at times makes me think she has the IQ of a rattle.

Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
With the former I believe it was because the main male couldn't lift her as easily as he could Ann, Rhonda, and the other girls he as able to either hold in the air or lift without trouble. he was literally having trouble holding her up in her drunken state when he was trying to screw her while drunk. but even so I doubt he was trying to be insulting to her. However William's comment of her being "heavier than a cow just came off as insulting.

though on another note though from what I am getting from the major cutscenes, it seems like Melinda is the most dangerous person and not William. But at the same time I am wondering "just how dense can she be?" It is quite obvious he isn't gay due to him taking pleasure in all the stuff she is doing to him, not to mention every time he touches her in a sexual manner. then there is the fact when he tried to fuck her when drunk and we learn that she knew it was him all the time how in the fuck did the even think for a second that it was William to aroused him and not her?

God this woman at times makes me think she has the IQ of a rattle.
Melinda definitely has a sinister side she's hiding. And the part about him being Gay was atrocious. What's more laughable is that Melinda just took it and ran with it, she didn't challenge Ann's claim at all. They definitely could've left that part out.. UNLESS Melinda isn't dense at all and she's just playing the fool just so she can get what she wanted all along...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes