OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I believe that the percentage is calculated on the number of renderings and not on their heavy; or on the quantity of events; going from 25 to 70% means you have done pichi render or the events are poor; you should ask the developer what the development percentage indicates
Hopefully
You are scaring me friend, I expressed myself badly, I meant the longest events (hence those that have more renders) but let's leave the subject here, as you said an increase from 25 to 70 well it is a bestiality and it is difficult to find explanation, and that in a week, for now we just have to wait for the update I hope we both like it and the dev has dedicated enough time to offer a good update this month.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
IIRC, the wooden spoon in the bathtub is to stir things like salts and oils into the water. Or it could have soft bristles or a pumice stone on the other side and those are used for cleaning skin or getting the hard reach ares like behind your ear, your back, etc. Maybe it's to keep Daniel in line cuz if he doesn't listen, it goes up his ass and to the left?

gubl

May 31, 2018
WTF? from 25 to 70% in a week? or the update is shit or is really low on content bha
Each or recent updates would feature roughy thousand new images (+\- 100). In comparison where the heart is, released once in two months would feature 2-3less images. So serialnumbercomics has not been noted slacking so far.

Reactions: Paco M. True

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I could have swore the last time I played this, Melinda was your aunt and the girls were your cousins.

Am I mistaken or was it patched out?

Edit: Nevermind. I guess he just calls her "Miss Melinda" a couple times at the start.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I hope this story ends with Melinda being pregnant with my baby. That's all I want.
Something tells me that if you did that and she ended up having another girl she would off you then and there. Though what I found really funny was the fact from what we saw when Ann sees you fucking Melinda she looks 100% surprised which is 100% stupid. I mean she is literally trying to make it so that Daniel fucks his mother so if anything she should be happy rather than shocked.

If anything that shocked expression would make fare more sense with Rhonda rather than Ann seeing as she is the one who wants to run away with him due to how horrible her family is, and seeing him ball deep in her mom should crush her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AwakenMyLove

anywings84

Aug 3, 2019
I followed your walkthough,and I noticed in v7,I can get a new stronger pill and Linda said that's the only one,in V8,not far from the beginning,the first Wednesday afternoon,the walkthrough also writes "visit linda, can i have from the strong pills?",but this conversation just can't triger on my game,I went there,she just gave me regular ones,so what am I suppose to do?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes