TULIOs

Oct 27, 2019
[QUOTE = "pbody92, postagem: 2581219, membro: 748300"]
Alguém tem um save no início da v9? A mina tem a caixa de diálogo de Ann aparecendo entre todas as animações e está arruinando a experiência
[/CITAR]

Também quero o data save v9

MICHAEL ADAMS

Mar 11, 2018
having problems im in the orchard and Melinda lets me fix her pant or hold her ass while she on the ladder but when i get back home and she has me take my clothes off it kicks me back to the menu screen

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Expectations to have sex with Melinda is still high... Even with two sex scenes with her... Looking forward for more sex with Mel and aggressive MC. Hopefully we can adjust MC's personality to match all the girls.

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
where to use it?
hi
In any existing file
I have same issue anyone know how to fix it?
To apply the various fixes, you have to replace the original files (in "game" folder). They are compressed in the ".rpa" files, so you have to use Unren.bat (which you find on the forum) to decompress them (delete the .rpa files otherwise renpy find them as doubles) and replace the correction file, that will be recompiled and replaced with the old one when the game restarts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexios8118

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[QUOTE = "pbody92, postagem: 2581219, membro: 748300"]
Alguém tem um save no início da v9? A mina tem a caixa de diálogo de Ann aparecendo entre todas as animações e está arruinando a experiência
[/CITAR]

Também quero o data save v9
Tente aqui

MrAhmed

Oct 29, 2018
It is not necessary to download all formats of the game.
There for mac, and for Windows, and for Lunix-Android. Choose only what you need.
Uncheck unnecessary formats and download only what you need.
not need to download the Russian folder at all.
Only english.
One file (for Win - as an example ) will weigh 1. 3 GB
thanks

Reactions: Michel Mak

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Soooo are there any plans to fix the bugs and lower the amount of excessive grind or should I just look elsewhere?

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Hopefully we don't have to grind so much if the dev or anyone plans to remake this game. And, maintain Melinda with more sex scenes! It's a must! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Chgdcj57
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes