Randeza

May 16, 2018
Strange question..don't want to play,don't play these scenes..it is unclear, perhaps a translation error..sorry.
well its only that you are suddenly what seem to be sharing alot of them and also helping this paul with Ann.. is this game turning the mc into a cuck?

Jun 28, 2018
does anyone know the console command/cheat i can use to trigger the game to let me wash hands? no matter what i do, i do not have the option to wash hands, so i can not get the whiskey, cant get second cigarette and cannot have sex with melinda. ive tried every combination for two days now. someone please help.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
does anyone know the console command/cheat i can use to trigger the game to let me wash hands? no matter what i do, i do not have the option to wash hands, so i can not get the whiskey, cant get second cigarette and cannot have sex with melinda. ive tried every combination for two days now. someone please help.
The option to "wash your hands" doesn't appear immediately in the dialogue. At 1 pm you go to the living room first to talk to your uncle; only after melinda tells you "to let it go and come to lunch", that option will appear.

Jun 28, 2018
The option to "wash your hands" doesn't appear immediately in the dialogue. At 1 pm you go to the living room first to talk to your uncle; only after melinda tells you "to let it go and come to lunch", that option will appear.
there is no 1pm, it goes from 12 to 13,14,15 etc. also i have not seen any location in the house where you can meet the uncle except for one time when he gave me the first cigarette. i have no idea what to do.

• Angry
Reactions: Johnny6
Jun 28, 2018
if 1pm=13 than the only option i can choose at that time is to sit with all the girls at the table, theres nothing else to do at that time so i dont know what youre talking about.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
go to lunch at 1300 its in the list at the end that says make an excuse to wash hands then youll see your uncle thats where you get the funny cigarettes and hell drink the whiskey

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
there is no 1pm, it goes from 12 to 13,14,15 etc. also i have not seen any location in the house where you can meet the uncle except for one time when he gave me the first cigarette. i have no idea what to do.
Yes 1pm is 13 ... If at 13 pressing here
1.jpg
you don't have this scene
2.jpg
it means that you miss other "checkpoints" before of the plot.

Jun 28, 2018
go to her room 14h everyday and when she tell you about uncle drinking go and buy strong whiskey
i just reloaded the game and went to her room and i just got the bee sting scene, now i can buy whiskey and get the stronger pills. i feel like the game just unlocked itself randomly because i tried every combination of scenes the last two days and nothing was working. really weird, but thank you now i can continue.

Reactions: Vojvoda
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes