FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
how i fix this old bug after apple i in bathroom and only stuck on this it i click it it go back to menu Capture.PNG

gubl

May 31, 2018
Any story behind, why next version is v9.9 vs v10? Is it going feature some festive events (proximity to holiday season), but not much story progress and that is why not round version?

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone have v0.8 that I could get a copy of? I missed that update and when I play version 0.9 there is glitch that won't let you use the "special" pills from Linda. I managed to get the yellow pill from Linda in v0.7 but it won't let me use it after I hide the towel and walk in. If I use the same file in my 0.7 game it works. If I play until the point that you are supposed to take it the second time it still doesn't work in this version. Also in this version it won't let me get the scene or gallery 3 photo #3. If anyone has a link to the v0.8, I'd really like to play through it.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Does anyone have v0.8 that I could get a copy of? I missed that update and when I play version 0.9 there is glitch that won't let you use the "special" pills from Linda. I managed to get the yellow pill from Linda in v0.7 but it won't let me use it after I hide the towel and walk in. If I use the same file in my 0.7 game it works. If I play until the point that you are supposed to take it the second time it still doesn't work in this version. Also in this version it won't let me get the scene or gallery 3 photo #3. If anyone has a link to the v0.8, I'd really like to play through it.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Any story behind, why next version is v9.9 vs v10? Is it going feature some festive events (proximity to holiday season), but not much story progress and that is why not round version?
as I understand it, it should be a spin-off of mc and melinda on the beach that does not affect the main story

Reactions: gubl

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
From what I have seen of this beta when you progressed far enough into the story it will automatically offer you the chance to change the version you are playing to the next one to progress the story. With the very first one it was easy seeing as with that one once you got all three girls to 100% and got the last valid scene it offered to do this. However with the ones after it (at least from the version i got) this bar doesn't show anymore.

I feel it would be very effective myself if for this type of format there was a status bar just like the first version so you don't feel like you are running around with a chicken with hit's head cut off. Especially with how much grind this game has.

Reactions: miu-miu

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
From what I have seen of this beta when you progressed far enough into the story it will automatically offer you the chance to change the version you are playing to the next one to progress the story. With the very first one it was easy seeing as with that one once you got all three girls to 100% and got the last valid scene it offered to do this. However with the ones after it (at least from the version i got) this bar doesn't show anymore.

I feel it would be very effective myself if for this type of format there was a status bar just like the first version so you don't feel like you are running around with a chicken with hit's head cut off. Especially with how much grind this game has.
I agree. But rather than the status bar, I would find a "check point type list" (perhaps divided by the various chapters and without excessive spoilers) more effective, so as to understand what was or was not done (not the one that is already present, and tells you if "you find a worm" or "put the eggs" ... ).

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
A simple mistake ... added the image to another post instead of the same one :ROFLMAO:
and can this subconscious a sense of outcome the entire this game, almost as have Polanski,in short, all are dead..sorry for the sarcasm..))
That's all that's left of history... 1573660972747.png

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes