pepetony

Dec 1, 2019
hola aquí les paso la traducción del juego foot-of-the-mountains en español pero solo esta para la versión 7.0 ojala que puedan traducirlo todo para v9.9

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I can't find the "cabinet on the left side with the plant on it" in the bathroom. Can someone help?
were you able to find it? I am stuck here as well
after you click on hide towels and you get a image of the whole bathroom, then you are able to click on it, if you're not getting the whole image of the bathroom after you hit hide towels, then you are not far enough into the game, the content you are asking for is v9.9, if you are in v9.9 and not getting it, then you skipped something

The only way to tell what version you are in is to go by the galleries
start to end of 6.9, gallery 1
start to end of 7.0, gallery 2
start to end of 8.0, gallery 3
start to end of 9.0, gallery 4
start to end of 9.9, gallery 5

Last edited:

Sysonphi

Nov 28, 2019
Here is my 9.9 WT

whats in my 9.9 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

All saves were made while i was updating and fixing my WT

Saves
6.9 complete start of 7.0 with gallery 1
7.0 complete with gallery 1 and 2
8.0 complete with gallery 1-3
9.0 complete with gallery 1-4
9.9 complete with all 5 galleries
Week 2 Day 1 Monday
09:00 - I can't masturbate
I redid the procedure 2 times.
always no underwear

futterkohl

Jul 2, 2017
Don't know what i'm doing wrong... on ---Week 19 Day 5 Friday--- the walktrough says:

16:00, go to the bathroom and hide the towels
17:00, go to the bathroom, [green text] knock, try the stronger pills and knock

I only have the options to Check the hole, enter or naaah, but i don't get green the option to knock and try the stronger pills i got the day before from linda. why?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Week 2 Day 1 Monday
09:00 - I can't masturbate
I redid the procedure 2 times.
always no underwear
keep trying to find their underwear, it's random, monday and tuesday are the 2 days you will be able to look for it

Don't know what i'm doing wrong... on ---Week 19 Day 5 Friday--- the walktrough says:

17:00, go to the bathroom, [green text] knock, try the and knock

I only have the options to Check the hole, enter or naaah, but i don't get green the option to knock and try the stronger pills i got the day before from linda. why?
looking at my wt

---Week 19 Day 5 Friday---

17:00, go to the bathroom, enter, try linda pills then try, look, there's no need, i can try myself

There is no option for [green text] knock, try the stronger pills and knock

---Week 19 Day 4 Thursday---

has the option for it and not sure what you tell you, i followed my own wt and everything trigger like it should with 0 problems, along with others that followed it

This is what i do

I delete the FootOfTheMoutains from C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

I delete the game, extract the game again so everything is fresh, then i start a new game, or if i want to use a save and persistent file, i move that over into FootOfTheMountains-V9.9-pc\game\saves and start the game

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I've read a lot of comments about horrible grind. Is grind in this game really that unbearable even with cheat mod? Is progressing to next scenes dependent on character stats or is triggering of scenes based on percentage probability similar to some events in big brother game for example?

badboy1231994

Jan 27, 2018
I've read a lot of comments about horrible grind. Is grind in this game really that unbearable even with cheat mod? Is progressing to next scenes dependent on character stats or is triggering of scenes based on percentage probability similar to some events in big brother game for example?
Nah, it's pretty bearable. Also, just makes me want Melinda more.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I prefer the long hair and her body.... Fuck the Avalon hair zohan!!
look at those round hot thighs....damn girl your mine:devilish:
leave them,I want them both!! and more than once!!(y)(y):devilish::love:
These two, plus Melinda, Gangbang and I'm going to heaven!Amen!!:love::love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bakiks31
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes