Aizen08

Dec 9, 2019
after sunbathing with melinda and going to visit linda the sunbathing event with melida disappears, why? It appears again?

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
The empty spots is nothing new, just repeated scenes

The one i posted last month was out dated, because of 9.0 beta, it ended up being off

The necklace, you must of miss something for it to not show up

The best thing to do is
delete the whole folder FootOfTheMoutains in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
delete the game
extract the game again
get my completed 7.0 save
move the saves folder over to FootOfTheMountains-V9.9-pc\game
start the game, go to the start of 8.0 and go from there, since my saves were made while following, fixing and updating my wt, you shouldn't have any problems
Thank you for the info. I was a little nervous in deleting the folder on drive "C". All is working fine now. When I complete 8.0, should I delete the folder again and use your 9.0 save to play 9.0?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thank you for the info. I was a little nervous in deleting the folder on drive "C". All is working fine now. When I complete 8.0, should I delete the folder again and use your 9.0 save to play 9.0?
there is no need to delete anything or download another save, you should be good to go all the way to the end

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is that a smile on Emily's face? I figured with the way she is trying to claim Daniel for herself she would be furious that Daniel is showing interest in her daughter. Or could it be that she hate's Melinda so much that it make's her happy to see Daniel go after someone else?

Also I have to wonder who is making Linda make that face.
That's actually Linda, the doctor.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Is that a smile on Emily's face? I figured with the way she is trying to claim Daniel for herself she would be furious that Daniel is showing interest in her daughter. Or could it be that she hate's Melinda so much that it make's her happy to see Daniel go after someone else?
Or maybe she planned to have a Threesome with her daughter,Paul and Daniel and make Melinda see it..A great way to insult and humiliate Melinda! Perhaps this could be her first and last folly..))

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I do not understand anything, this is not supposed to be an independent version of the others and would take place in that place near the beach that Melinda mentioned?

I think it is still too early to make conclusions, but for now it seems that they did not go anywhere and remain in the same area as always, the only logic that I see is that a fairly large part of the update occurs in the usual scenario and it remains to be seen if the dev thins Rhonda as he said two back versions he would do.

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
well said!!I already met with such, now I simply do not climb with the help to anybody..))
That wasn't well said at all. Neither of you bothered to actually read what I wrote. I specifically stated that I was following the 9.9 walkthrough. That information should tell anyone with the slightest modicum of intelligence that I am in the right place of the game to be able to set the trap. The person who replied first did not help in even the slightest way. They told me to do what I was already doing. It is obviously a bug, I'm not stupid. I am asking if anyone else has encountered it and hoping that the dev might see it and know something about it.

I mean, if you're going to not read what somebody writes or be patronizing and troll people in the name of "helping them" then just don't reply. Neither of you did anything to help me, so please go put up your own cross to nail yourself to somewhere else.

Last edited:

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
Wow, sorry I tried to help. No need to get snippy. I hope if you need help in the future you don't bite the head off of whoever responds.
Like I said in my response above; you didn't actually do anything that helped. You failed to read what I said, actually it's as if you just read "no rocks" and assumed that I was some idiot who can't read and follow directions so you went through the trouble of describing the process. You made that choice. You wasted your own time. Don't fall on your own sword because you went through effort of you own volition to do absolutely nothing except make yourself look silly.

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
Now, if anyone else who actually does bother to read the entire comment before replying has encountered this mysterious lack of rocks/trap then please let me know. I'm not getting an error message of any kind, the event simply is not there.

I AM FOLLOWING THE V9.9 WALKTHROUGH. I have reached the point where I should have been able to set the tap twice now, neither time has been available.

Reactions: wshenwudi

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Now, if anyone else who actually does bother to read the entire comment before replying has encountered this mysterious lack of rocks/trap then please let me know. I'm not getting an error message of any kind, the event simply is not there.

I AM FOLLOWING THE V9.9 WALKTHROUGH. I have reached the point where I should have been able to set the tap twice now, neither time has been available.
I have to ask did you try looking for the items after you used the search function? I ask this because the only way you can set the traps is if you click the specific area after you pressed the search button. otherwise you will never be able to set the traps and/or plant the eggs.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

Here is something else that might help. In order to get the search function on the map screen you need to click the up arrow key when no one is up there. This will cause the search button to appear.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So, I don't have the patience to scroll through 482 pages of posts. Is anyone else finding that there are no rocks to collect to trap Melinda with? I'm doing the search and there are no rocks to be found. I am following the 9.9 walkthrough line by line. No rocks, every time. IS this a known bug?
That wasn't well said at all. Neither of you bothered to actually read what I wrote. I specifically stated that I was following the 9.9 walkthrough. That information should tell anyone with the slightest modicum of intelligence that I am in the right place of the game to be able to set the trap. The person who replied first did not help in even the slightest way. They told me to do what I was already doing. It is obviously a bug, I'm not stupid. I am asking if anyone else has encountered it and hoping that the dev might see it and know something about it.

I mean, if you're going to not read what somebody writes or be patronizing and troll people in the name of "helping them" then just don't reply. Neither of you did anything to help me, so please go put up your own cross to nail yourself to somewhere else.
Like I said in my response above; you didn't actually do anything that helped. You failed to read what I said, actually it's as if you just read "no rocks" and assumed that I was some idiot who can't read and follow directions so you went through the trouble of describing the process. You made that choice. You wasted your own time. Don't fall on your own sword because you went through effort of you own volition to do absolutely nothing except make yourself look silly.

PQCa.gif
I have to ask did you try looking for the items after you used the search function? I ask this because the only way you can set the traps is if you click the specific area after you pressed the search button. otherwise you will never be able to set the traps and/or plant the eggs.
Here is something else that might help. In order to get the search function on the map screen you need to click the up arrow key when no one is up there. This will cause the search button to appear.
Of course he did, he is not stupid you know, and he is following 9.9 walkthrough closely, Did you really bothered to try and help that kind soul? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019

dude, I do not understand where you have such aggression, chemmy wrote a great passage and if you do not have a search box, then either your game is buggy, or you do something wrong in the search for stones, eggs or rings..in the window of the sheds you click on the arrow icons at the top-right-left, go back and should appear at the bottom of the search command-click on it, and then to where there should be items..if not is obtained, then this what the black magic..))
..and do not be offended,no one wanted to hurt you or laugh at you..you're just too aggressive in finding answers and people's reactions are understandable..or is it the complexity of the translation,translators are stupid..:whistle:
...during the whole game you can get these eggs, stones, worms and ring (1 time), why you do not get - that's the question, it remains to wonder why..

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Actually, I did respond to your specific statements; it's almost like you didn't read my full response. :unsure:
So, I don't have the patience to scroll through 482 pages of posts.
To which I replied:
Also, FFR, you don't have to scroll through pages of this thread; there's a handy Search feature in the top right that defaults to "This thread" whenever you're on a thread (rather than searching the whole F95 site).
You wrote:
Is anyone else finding that there are no rocks to collect to trap Melinda with? I'm doing the search and there are no rocks to be found.
My response:
The rocks aren't visible. In the upper right corner, there will be a (very faint) black box when you hover over the correct spot. When that appears, click and you'll get it. You don't actually take rocks; you set a trap for Melinda so she'll sprain her ankle later.
Next, from you:
I am following the 9.9 walkthrough line by line. No rocks, every time. IS this a known bug?
Unless you have a bug no one has ever reported, you're not following the walkthrough correctly. Since the latter is more likely, I tried to explain in more detail, in case there may have been some small detail you missed:
Here's an image from Chemmy's walkthrough. You first get to this screen and click the Search button on the bottom right; then you'll have this screen with nothing but the Return on the bottom. Just hover your mouse over the "trap/hide" spot and click when the very faint black box appears.
I'm sorry it didn't help you, but I absolutely read your post and responded directly to it.

Rather than getting all pissy, you could simply say, "Thanks. That's what I'm doing, though. It's not working for me. I must have a bug, like I mentioned." You chose to get angry instead.
Don't fall on your own sword
Says the black pot to the kettle.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes