Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
No, he's not there either.

He's there at 16:00, but it only leads to them either arguing or taking a trip to Pauls.
yeah you mess a trigger and not sure what it is, only thing that comes to mind, i know cynthia has to be there, spend the day with her, when you go to the mountains/lake, she will ask for a cig, then you will get one from him at 17:00 in the kitchen, try that then go from there

Jack2887

Dec 10, 2019
image 1, some times it will bug out and you can't unlock it, but here's how
16:00 go to the kitchen, you will go with melinda to meet gina, then you will meet paul, pick the option for ann
12:00, go to ann, you will have the option someone likes you
16:00, go to melinda, meet gina, then paul, you will have the option about ann
12:00, go to ann, pick the option wait for paul
12:00 go to ann, pick the option for pool, at the pool, pick lets play, naked everyone and you will have a green text option distract angie, pick that and you will get image 1 (note: at 12:00 go to ann to see if you have either option, someone like you or wait for paul, if not, then go to the kitchen, at 16:00 and go from there)

image 5
make sure you have worms
17:00 go outside and click the arrow left, keep watching, watch a little longer, use worms, yummy boobs, lie and you will have image 5
About image 5 in gallery 5,there isnt any option,like keep watching or watch a little longer before using worms.Im sure its v9.9.Could you tell me why please?

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
chemmy's WT is perfect, and lets you unlock all gallery images. I restarted the game from the beginning and everything went perfectly. for those who continue from the old saves (not Chemmy's) and could not unlock some images, some options, I recommend using in addition to the WT, the Cheat Menu Mode to increase the statistics of the girls...and everything will be unlocked perfectly ;)

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
About image 5 in gallery 5,there isnt any option,like keep watching or watch a little longer before using worms.Im sure its v9.9.Could you tell me why please?
since you don't have that option, then it's 9.9 content, why is it v9.9, because it's new content

Help. Could indicate where I have to press on this scene to get image 2 of galenia 5 please
View attachment 482968 someone
once you click on hide towels, you will get this image here, click on the spot to hide the vibrater

chemmy's WT is perfect, and lets you unlock all gallery images. I restarted the game from the beginning and everything went perfectly. for those who continue from the old saves (not Chemmy's) and could not unlock some images, some options, I recommend using in addition to the WT, the Cheat Menu Mode to increase the statistics of the girls...and everything will be unlocked perfectly ;)
I thought about using mods for this game, the cheat menu or the gallery mod, but haven't yet, i might one day to check them out, but glad to see everything trigger like it should for you

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Some people asked already and looks like no definite answers given or I couldn't find it, so let's try again:

Sunbathing option at 10 with Melinda is gone/vanished, is this temprorary or a bug? If it's a bug, is there a solution?

I started with clean saves, no old saves, latest version of the game, Cynthia is at home, latest sunbathing with Melinda ended in Doctor's office.

forever42

Oct 20, 2019
prank
go to the kitchen at 9:00, what are we doing today, clean barn, in the bathroom look for their underwear, masturbate, ann will see you
12:00 go to ann, do it, she will tell you a plan on pranking merlinda

for the sex with melinda
you have to get really far into the game

at 13:00 go to the living room, uncle will be there, you will then need to go to the store and click on the guy to buy whiskey
next day at 13:00 go to the living room, get him drunk, at 14:00 go to melinda's room
after a few times of going to the living room at 13:00, melinda will come in, at the point the only way to get him drunk is to go to the kitchen at 13:00 and pick, pretend to wash your hands

There isn't a way to tell really, your best guess is when you complete all the images in a gallery

from start to end of 6.9 gallery 1, at the end of 6.9 you will get a message
7.0 gallery 2
8.0 gallery 3
9.0 gallery 4
9.9 gallery 5, at the end you will get a message
Thank you, but I have a problem, download the save data from 6.9, and when I enter it in the game folder, my old saved games continue to come out, I have erased the entire game and keep going, where the save data is saved, I thought which was in FootOfTheMountains-V9.9-pc \ game \ saves, but I deleted everything and they still appear??

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have to ask this question seeing as I am surprisingly curious as to what everyone else things about this. Who do you think is the supposed "love" of Daniel's life that is in this game?

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Help, for some reason I can't get any pills from Linda. I missed something. This is getting aggravating and can't advance.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Hello.
I have a question please.
Do you have any plans to add Gina scene?
It's a wonderful milf character.
Does anyone know?

Reactions: StrayIfollow

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thank you, but I have a problem, download the save data from 6.9, and when I enter it in the game folder, my old saved games continue to come out, I have erased the entire game and keep going, where the save data is saved, I thought which was in FootOfTheMountains-V9.9-pc \ game \ saves, but I deleted everything and they still appear??
there is 2 save locations

1) C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FootOfTheMoutains
2) FootOfTheMountains-V9.9-pc\game\saves

reason you see your saves is because of the first location

Knighstar

Dec 11, 2019
After spending days trying to trigger the necklace/whisky event, thinking that I might have missed out something, I am so frustrated that I am giving up because it appears it is a bug that others have experienced too.

After moving on from v6.9 to v7.0 in v9.9 with the appearance of cynthia (without being able to unlock rhonda bj scene in toilet), I had only managed to trigger the bathroom scene with melinda and ann talking about a lump, one sunbathing scene with melinda in her white bikini before paying a visit to linda and melinda baring her breasts, then no more sunbathing option or visit to the doctor and an infinite loop of no progression in her storyline.

Replaying from various previous saves (before and after choosing to fix the toilet, before and after deciding to give her the ring, before and after transitioning to v7.0), I realised that only very early on did I catch melinda and william having sex in their room when I entered before it no longer triggers. In addition, I remember only triggering the pants gifting (cant rmb how I did it) during a sunbathing scene in one of my runs but no bracelet or whatnot.

Playing it on andriod if it matters. Hope there is a solution to this issue and gosh no to wasting more time grinding all over again. Wish that it wasnt so tedious just to unlock some scenes. Appreciate any help.

Last edited:

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Here is my 9.9 WT

whats in my 9.9 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

All saves were made while i was updating and fixing my WT

Saves
6.9 complete start of 7.0 with gallery 1
7.0 complete with gallery 1 and 2
8.0 complete with gallery 1-3
9.0 complete with gallery 1-4
9.9 complete with all 5 galleries
Not in zip
whats in my 9.9 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes