Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
This is her before right?? :unsure:
It seems to me that it is extremely necessary to introduce a new character into the game,just because the game begins to be like running in a circle..and after one or two updates just go into a scenario stupor...I hope dev knows about this..I'd be happy if the game will be a new development..
Visually it seems that this is someone from close relatives of Melinda..;)

manu_arya

Oct 18, 2019
there isn't a way to know in game, i added the week's and days there so people know where they stopped at in the wt if they need a break or want to work on it later
Thanks ,
i followed your WT but still cant open the image 1 & 5 ,
can you please help

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
gallery 5 bro also ı cant open picture 1 in gallery 5
image 1, some times it will bug out and you can't unlock it, but here's how
16:00 go to the kitchen, you will go with melinda to meet gina, then you will meet paul, pick the option for ann
12:00, go to ann, you will have the option someone likes you
16:00, go to melinda, meet gina, then paul, you will have the option about ann
12:00, go to ann, pick the option wait for paul
12:00 go to ann, pick the option for pool, at the pool, pick lets play, naked everyone and you will have a green text option distract angie, pick that and you will get image 1 (note: at 12:00 go to ann to see if you have either option, someone like you or wait for paul, if not, then go to the kitchen, at 16:00 and go from there)

image 5
make sure you have worms
17:00 go outside and click the arrow left, keep watching, watch a little longer, use worms, yummy boobs, lie and you will have image 5

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Grr I'm sure I've messed up somewhere - I go into Mels bedroom at 14:00 and all I can get are the lingerie scenes.

Isn't drunk Will supposed to appear?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How should I prank Melinda and get the sex scene?
prank
go to the kitchen at 9:00, what are we doing today, clean barn, in the bathroom look for their underwear, masturbate, ann will see you
12:00 go to ann, do it, she will tell you a plan on pranking merlinda

for the sex with melinda
you have to get really far into the game

Grr I'm sure I've messed up somewhere - I go into Mels bedroom at 14:00 and all I can get are the lingerie scenes.

Isn't drunk Will supposed to appear?
at 13:00 go to the living room, uncle will be there, you will then need to go to the store and click on the guy to buy whiskey
next day at 13:00 go to the living room, get him drunk, at 14:00 go to melinda's room
after a few times of going to the living room at 13:00, melinda will come in, at the point the only way to get him drunk is to go to the kitchen at 13:00 and pick, pretend to wash your hands

hey, how can I know which version I am in?
There isn't a way to tell really, your best guess is when you complete all the images in a gallery

from start to end of 6.9 gallery 1, at the end of 6.9 you will get a message
7.0 gallery 2
8.0 gallery 3
9.0 gallery 4
9.9 gallery 5, at the end you will get a message

Reactions: forever42
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes