Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Is there a fix which allows me to use the sex pills when knocking on the bathroom door? because so far I can only seem to use them when barging through.
the green text option is for v9.9, since you can only take them after you enter, you are not on 9.9 yet

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Oh no I do have the green option, I was just wondering if you were supposed to take the pills after clicking on it.
16:00 go to the bathroom and hide the towels
17:00, go to the bathroom, enter, then you will have an option for pills, pick that one

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
yesterday I tried to focus on collecting points of relationship with Melinda, but it's useless even though it has collected 1000 points, in the Apple picking scene still just returned to the main menu ...
maybe the time has come to delete this game if there is no improvement or concern for the game developer to fix it or provide a solution, if you just follow what people say "multiply the melinda relationship points first and finish the scene" then the answer is possible but there is a scene that will missed and can not be taken, for example after you pass version 7 it will only be once you can bathe in sun with menlinda. so the one who said "multiply melinda relationship points first" is bullshit.
(android)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
yesterday I tried to focus on collecting points of relationship with Melinda, but it's useless even though it has collected 1000 points, in the Apple picking scene still just returned to the main menu ...
maybe the time has come to delete this game if there is no improvement or concern for the game developer to fix it or provide a solution, if you just follow what people say "multiply the melinda relationship points first and finish the scene" then the answer is possible but there is a scene that will missed and can not be taken, for example after you pass version 7 it will only be once you can bathe in sun with menlinda. so the one who said "multiply melinda relationship points first" is bullshit.
(android)
a lot of problem have this problem on android, there is a fix, the link is a few post above yours, same page, just not sure and android, since i play on pc

Last edited:

forever42

Oct 20, 2019
one of the best games, but I need a guide, since I do the same, and I still haven't been able to catch the aunt, any guide

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
How can get the pills from Linda. I keep going to her office for sex time after time, but offers no pills.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
how do you put fan signatures on your account i guess? copy and paste but where do you put them?
go to the first forum page,find the signature file,copy the url of your signature ,go to your account section signature in edit signature click the top button to insert a picture and in the appeared window insert the url address you previously copied the url of the signature...persist..Good luck!

manu_arya

Oct 18, 2019
Here is my 9.9 WT

whats in my 9.9 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

All saves were made while i was updating and fixing my WT

Saves
6.9 complete start of 7.0 with gallery 1
7.0 complete with gallery 1 and 2
8.0 complete with gallery 1-3
9.0 complete with gallery 1-4
9.9 complete with all 5 galleries
HI

In your WT you have mentioned " WEEK 21 " Sreenshot attached, how do we know which week is this in the Game if there is any way to know please tell me.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Both daughters are huge red flags, you have the depressive, clingy and over emotional chubby girl with self-esteem issues and the cheater party animal who manipulates you into getting what she wants.

I'm glad I can make the mistake of banging them both in this game and not dealing with the chaotic repercussions.

Ahh, videogames.

1575810058225.png

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I figured it out...

Rhonda is the girl Will is fucking behind Melinda's back.
I also asked myself the question,and who will was invited upstairs,when Daniel tried to fuck Melinda after poker?Really Rhonda?That would be a number..!))

Reactions: bakiks31

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
I also asked myself the question,and who will was invited upstairs,when Daniel tried to fuck Melinda after poker?Really Rhonda?That would be a number..!))
You know how that scene used to go. He would come in and daniel would hide but he would tell someone to go wait upstairs while he picked up Melinda. In this patch we see daniel doing the get on your knees thing to melinda and Ann sees them but right at that moment will shows up and who is right behind him, Rhonda in a robe no less. And look how upset she got when she saw Ann. Another bit of info... there is a scene where daniel takes Rhonda upstairs and puts her to bed.. the poker game, she is in bed so what was she doing out there in that robe Melinda wore in the bathroom when she was bathing Daniel.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
HI

In your WT you have mentioned " WEEK 21 " Sreenshot attached, how do we know which week is this in the Game if there is any way to know please tell me.
there isn't a way to know in game, i added the week's and days there so people know where they stopped at in the wt if they need a break or want to work on it later

Reactions: reni

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
You know how that scene used to go. He would come in and daniel would hide but he would tell someone to go wait upstairs while he picked up Melinda. In this patch we see daniel doing the get on your knees thing to melinda and Ann sees them but right at that moment will shows up and who is right behind him, Rhonda in a robe no less. And look how upset she got when she saw Ann. Another bit of info... there is a scene where daniel takes Rhonda upstairs and puts her to bed.. the poker game, she is in bed so what was she doing out there in that robe Melinda wore in the bathroom when she was bathing Daniel.
If that's what I think it's going to be a brain explosion, a shifting of the whole scenario, that should be interesting..))

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Both daughters are huge red flags, you have the depressive, clingy and over emotional chubby girl with self-esteem issues and the cheater party animal who manipulates you into getting what she wants.

I'm glad I can make the mistake of banging them both in this game and not dealing with the chaotic repercussions.

Ahh, videogames.

View attachment 481550
While this is true I feel Melinda out of everyone has the biggest red flag of them all. At least with Rhonda and Ann we know they are both single and even if the later is a loose slut who will fuck anyone she pleases. Melinda however is married to a very unstable husband who has no issues with shooting off guns while drunk a well as doing some extremely shady business behind the scenes.

Then there is the red flag that despite her husband being bad Melinda herself is far worse. We already got hints from both Cynthia and Rhonda that Melinda has a far more sinister nature than her husband and in the later's words "her father is harmless compared to her mother." Then there is the fact that we also got the hint that William is also afraid of his wife to some degree as well seen on a few occasions.

With the way the story is going as I mentioned a few times before I wouldn't in the least be surprised if Melinda in some shape or fashion found a way to off William while simultaneously roping Daniel in as her new husband. But even if that did happen I still feel Daniel wouldn't be safe.

Honestly the only woman in the game that doesn't seem too fucked up in the head and doesn't seem to be attached to anyone (then again I could be wrong as I might have forgotten something) is Linda.

Reactions: Ankhesenamun

Maxim Nix

May 5, 2017
This game is amazingly frustrating haha. I followed the walkthrough step by step, Week 19 Day 4 Thursday at 17:00 the green text doesn't pop up. I downloaded the 7.0 complete save and followed the walkthrough from there, same thing. Can't get the stronger pills option to pop up on my own. This may be one game where I just wait for someone to unlock the gallery and just come here for the scenes.

This coding leaves much to be desired...if you click an option you potentially lock yourself out of previous scenes if you're trying to complete this fully???

Argh...

Reactions: DaDUde
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes