Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do you trigger giving Melinda information about Cynthia at 1400? I only get the option "Don't tell her." Thanks.

thefool7

Jan 23, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to unlock Angela or Cynthia? Do I need to get to a specific level with Melinda/Ann/Rhonda or what? Thanks.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Here is my 9.9 WT

whats in my 9.9 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

All saves were made while i was updating and fixing my WT

Saves
6.9 complete start of 7.0 with gallery 1
7.0 complete with gallery 1 and 2
8.0 complete with gallery 1-3
9.0 complete with gallery 1-4
9.9 complete with all 5 galleries
This is the guy that deserve support for this game. Without the walk through, this game would be unplayable. I am unwilling to give Ann to Paul, does anyone know what variable needs to be set in the console to have sex with Paul's Mom? I am guessing the scenes in the walk through at the pool that list the choice "distract Angie" have to do with Paul's Mom.

D

Deleted member 1219921

What do I need to do to meet Uncle William to get whiskey and how do I pretend to wash my hands in the kitchen. How do I get the dildo for Melinda. What triggers going into the laundry room.

I'm just running around in loops. I can't progress beyond handjobs from Melinda. I can't get closer to have a different scene massaging her at the tennis club to feel certain body parts. Or even buy the plush for Rhonda at the store. I just play day after day with nothing new happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1219921

How do you get Ann to help you with Melinda at night when you ask her to bend for the massage? I've played 12 "game" days and still can't get the event to trigger.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
This is the guy that deserve support for this game. Without the walk through, this game would be unplayable. I am unwilling to give Ann to Paul, does anyone know what variable needs to be set in the console to have sex with Paul's Mom? I am guessing the scenes in the walk through at the pool that list the choice "distract Angie" have to do with Paul's Mom.
you can't have sex with paul's mom yet, and the distract angie option is for unlocking image 1 in gallery 5

Reactions: Tikky and bakiks31

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I followed your walk through exactly (and thank you again) and I don't get that scene. The only change I made was not giving Ann to Paul so it must be tied to those events between Ann and Paul. Do you know which variable needs to be set through the console to get the scene with Angie? Although, I would rather not get the scene if the reason I am distracting Angie is so Ann could be with Paul.

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do you trigger giving Melinda information about Cynthia at 1400? I only get the option "Don't tell her." Thanks.
Hmmm, I still can't get this event to trigger. I have Cynthia at 855 points and she has given the MC like 6 BJs. Does this event happen before or after Cynthia leaves for a while? Thanks.

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
for those who return to the menu after choosing melinda picking apples, I have the solution (well it works for me).
delete all backup files, including those in C /% appdata% / roaming / renpy / FootOnMontains.
on the other hand you have to start a new game.
Make sure to take melinda only after using the pills in the bathroom. It works for me.for cons I'm under windows so I do not know where the backups are on mac and on android.sorry for my english i use google^^

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
it's not the WT, i have 0 problems when playing from start to end while following my own wt

[...]

and again, get melinda's relationship higher then go back to it, there is a bug that kicks people to the main screen, someone posted and explained about it a some pages back, your only fix, get her relationship higher
The problem of the scene after apple harvesting does not depend on the level of relationship with Melinda that is too low, but most of the time it is precisely for the opposite reason. What happened to me and many others (who maybe don't follow any wt but play with their own style) is to get to that scene with a different condition from that imagined by those who did the game.
The line in question are these:

"Can I put the underwear too?" if Melrel >=250 and mhj>=5:
"Can I put the underwear too?" if Melrel <250 and mhj<5:

Whenever I played following my way of playing and got to this scene, my relationship level was always well over 250, but the mhj value (I suppose is Melinda handjob) was always lower than 5 (I checked the variables with the console); so neither of these two conditions correctly answer the IF questions and the game exits. So I made a simple fix that solves the question about it by modifying the second control line in, which can be downloaded by those who had the same problem as me.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
The problem of the scene after apple harvesting does not depend on the level of relationship with Melinda that is too low, but most of the time it is precisely for the opposite reason. What happened to me and many others (who maybe don't follow any wt but play with their own style) is to get to that scene with a different condition from that imagined by those who did the game.
The line in question are these:

"Can I put the underwear too?" if Melrel >=250 and mhj>=5:
"Can I put the underwear too?" if Melrel <250 and mhj<5:

Whenever I played following my way of playing and got to this scene, my relationship level was always well over 250, but the mhj value (I suppose is Melinda handjob) was always lower than 5 (I checked the variables with the console); so neither of these two conditions correctly answer the IF questions and the game exits. So I made a simple fix that solves the question about it by modifying the second control line in, which can be downloaded by those who had the same problem as me.
I never had that problem, but i did see your fix or a fix few pages back, was going to link it but couldn't remember how far back it was posted, and some people from what i saw did get pass it by just getting her points higher, but yeah i see what you are saying about it for you and others, a fix was needed since there wasn't a way around it because of the point value

Reactions: JiraiyaSennin

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Is there a fix which allows me to use the sex pills when knocking on the bathroom door? because so far I can only seem to use them when barging through.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes