Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
This game is amazingly frustrating haha. I followed the walkthrough step by step, Week 19 Day 4 Thursday at 17:00 the green text doesn't pop up. I downloaded the 7.0 complete save and followed the walkthrough from there, same thing. Can't get the stronger pills option to pop up on my own. This may be one game where I just wait for someone to unlock the gallery and just come here for the scenes.

This coding leaves much to be desired...if you click an option you potentially lock yourself out of previous scenes if you're trying to complete this fully???

Argh...
each save has a save file and a persistent file, have to move both over, if you don't move the persistent file, you will not save the gallery unlocked, and for the week 19 day 4, did you go to work for barbara, visit linda and ask for something stronger, if you didn't, then you will not have that option, or you did something that cause it to mess it, if you did, keep going, it will work itself out later

There is also 2 locations for the save and persistent file

for pc
1) C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FootOfTheMoutains
and the game folder
2) FootOfTheMountains-V9.9-pc\game\saves

i always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in location 1, so i wont have any problems when loading up a save that i moved over or starting a new game

for android and mac, i have know idea

Last edited:

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
While this is true I feel Melinda out of everyone has the biggest red flag of them all. At least with Rhonda and Ann we know they are both single and even if the later is a loose slut who will fuck anyone she pleases. Melinda however is married to a very unstable husband who has no issues with shooting off guns while drunk a well as doing some extremely shady business behind the scenes.

Then there is the red flag that despite her husband being bad Melinda herself is far worse. We already got hints from both Cynthia and Rhonda that Melinda has a far more sinister nature than her husband and in the later's words "her father is harmless compared to her mother." Then there is the fact that we also got the hint that William is also afraid of his wife to some degree as well seen on a few occasions.

With the way the story is going as I mentioned a few times before I wouldn't in the least be surprised if Melinda in some shape or fashion found a way to off William while simultaneously roping Daniel in as her new husband. But even if that did happen I still feel Daniel wouldn't be safe.

Honestly the only woman in the game that doesn't seem too fucked up in the head and doesn't seem to be attached to anyone (then again I could be wrong as I might have forgotten something) is Linda.
Oh you're damn right, I wouldn't mess with a woman whose husband carries and openly shoots handguns, plus the fact he appears to have a shady business and even less considering what you said of Melinda's apparent psycho-shadowy side. As for Linda, please refresh my memory - is that the old lady who exhibits herself to young men and then pays him for sex which he has to adhere because it's his main source of income, or is that the medic who has unsafe sex with her much younger patients inside the sterilized confines of her clinic? :LOL::LOL:

Can we agree to just call this game Red Flag: Redemption?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Oh you're damn right, I wouldn't mess with a woman whose husband carries and openly shoots handguns, plus the fact he appears to have a shady business and even less considering what you said of Melinda's apparent psycho-shadowy side. As for Linda, please refresh my memory - is that the old lady who exhibits herself to young men and then pays him for sex which he has to adhere because it's his main source of income, or is that the medic who has unsafe sex with her much younger patients inside the sterilized confines of her clinic? :LOL::LOL:

Can we agree to just call this game Red Flag: Redemption?
The former you mentioned would be Barbara who I basically call the Gilf of the game. I remember when I responded one time to Melinda's question of who I liked and said her name she was completely shocked that I mentioned her due to her being so old.

The later would indeed be Linda who is the medic of the game. Oddly enough when I tried saying I liked her with the same question when Melinda asked she literally gave the same response she would for Barbara so to be honest I think that part (unless they fixed it with the last update) is indeed bugged.

But the real sad part is that she just so happenes to be the Safest (at least mentally) milf you can screw, and Angela would be the safest girl his age to screw.

Drewvast

Jul 8, 2018
go to the first forum page,find the signature file,copy the url of your signature ,go to your account section signature in edit signature click the top button to insert a picture and in the appeared window insert the url address you previously copied the url of the signature...persist..Good luck!
Thank you :D

forever42

Oct 20, 2019
I do not understand this game I spend hours playing and nothing, I should have an easier guide or something to itself, it does not say on what day or in which week you are, it tells me to finish the game but there are things that I never saw, I could only take Melina In the bathroom, nothing more and Linda, it only gives me a stronger pill, just once, does anyone know how to unlock these scenes in the game?

Foot Of The Mountains 8_12_2019 11_56_29 p. m..png Foot Of The Mountains 8_12_2019 11_55_28 p. m..png Foot Of The Mountains 8_12_2019 11_56_13 p. m..png Foot Of The Mountains 8_12_2019 11_56_58 p. m..png Foot Of The Mountains 8_12_2019 11_57_18 p. m..png

Drewvast

Jul 8, 2018
go to the first forum page,find the signature file,copy the url of your signature ,go to your account section signature in edit signature click the top button to insert a picture and in the appeared window insert the url address you previously copied the url of the signature...persist..Good luck!
i think i got it lol

jay reyes

Jul 19, 2018
Everytime at 20:00 i go to kitchen and ann is never there. always says i wonder where ann is. i looked everywhere.. Any help?

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
While this is true I feel Melinda out of everyone has the biggest red flag of them all. At least with Rhonda and Ann we know they are both single and even if the later is a loose slut who will fuck anyone she pleases. Melinda however is married to a very unstable husband who has no issues with shooting off guns while drunk a well as doing some extremely shady business behind the scenes.

Then there is the red flag that despite her husband being bad Melinda herself is far worse. We already got hints from both Cynthia and Rhonda that Melinda has a far more sinister nature than her husband and in the later's words "her father is harmless compared to her mother." Then there is the fact that we also got the hint that William is also afraid of his wife to some degree as well seen on a few occasions.

With the way the story is going as I mentioned a few times before I wouldn't in the least be surprised if Melinda in some shape or fashion found a way to off William while simultaneously roping Daniel in as her new husband. But even if that did happen I still feel Daniel wouldn't be safe.

Honestly the only woman in the game that doesn't seem too fucked up in the head and doesn't seem to be attached to anyone (then again I could be wrong as I might have forgotten something) is Linda.
I hope the way its going to end is this.....

Melinda is going to setup Will to take the fall for what ever shady buisness they have going on if she ends up getting pregnant.
Most of you have already seen the bathroom scene and in that scene you heard what she thought "to hell with william" she is in love with daniel IMHO. Daniel gives her what she has been missing all this time, the love and tenderness of being with someone.
Daniel is safe "if" he sticks with melinda but its not just melinda Rhonda was right, the whole town ( women ) are fucked up. In version 9. we see just how controling and scary as Emily can be. Same thing with barbra and the doctor, they are all very controlling and seem to be fighting over who gets Daniel but, they are all scared shitless of Melinda. They all act like they are friends with Melinda but you saw what Emily said about her to daniel.
I think where daniel can be in trouble is if Melinda finds out he sleep with her daughters. We know how protective she is of him but exactly what will she do if she finds out that he has sleep with them. I dont think she will hurt him but you saw how she got when he went to see Emily after she told him not to go there without her permission which means she has people watching daniel which also means she knew from jump he was lying to her when she asked where he was and he said jogging.

But here is the real deal... this is for all the marbles... Melinda was never drunk during the sun bathing event. If you look at that event again when she tells daniel she saw something weird and he turns from the way the glass is in her hand she looks like she is pouring the wine out of the glass. I think all that "william i am tired" was bullshit.. melinda knew all along it was daniel doing those things to her. She was never drunk including at the poker game.
You said it right melinda is very dangerous to anyone on her bad side but she is in love with daniel in a motherly way and in a he is good to me way compared to my husband. If daniel gets her pregnant its a open and shut case, william is dead one way or another, and if she finds out all those other women put there hands on daniel they are also dead.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes