craptastic

Mar 18, 2018
I don't know if you play it on what device.
but if for Android when you want to delete the old version of the apk, it is recommended to delete the data (apk) before removing the application.
or try using the trash cleaning application (I use clean master) and clean junk files.
I once experienced it when I wanted to renew the game Love & Sex: Second Base
WIN 10, 64 bit

I've deleted entire folder, re-downloaded and re-installed 4 times. thats like 13gigs of dl's. no game is worth this amount of effort.

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
First right click on the linux sh launcher, bottom right, View attachment 478686 then click properties and select permissions tab, then check box to allow exection. View attachment 478688 Now go into lib folder and open each linux folder and find the game titled scrip and right click to properties then permissions and same again check allow execution as program. View attachment 478690 View attachment 478691 , now go back and click to run game sh to start game.
Thanks, I get as far as "find the game titled scrip" but cant find/see that file.....I'm in the 'lib' folder and have opened the linux-i686 folder.. Screenshot from 2019-12-05 08-44-18.png

Reactions: jizzman29

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
still the same bro.

-Week 5 Day 5 Friday
9:00 [green text] can i put the jeans too?
and then return to the menu

*WT 9.9(you new WT)

I also deleted it (game) yesterday, but I downloaded it again because I saw a new WT (curious about the aunts)
not sure what to tell you, i never had that problem with the apples, i also delete everything when starting a new game, or moving a save over to test, or when i start playing a new update

stuff i delete
FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy, because there is a persistent and saves there that might conflict with the persistent and save i want to use
The game folder itself

Then i will extract the game again, move the save and persistent file that i want to use and start playing, if i'm starting from the beginning, then i would delete everything and let the game make the files

i have seen people say, get melinda's relationship points up higher then try, so that might work for you, since it seems to work for others

bug scene gallery 4 image 7?
can't remember if there are other triggers,
but keep going to the kitchen at 13:00, pretend to wash your hands, and go to melinda at 14:00
at some point after you pretend to wash your hands, he will ask you to get stronger whiskey at the end of his scene
go to the guy and buy it
keep repeating the 13:00 pretend to wash your hands and going to melinda at 14:00, at some point, he will go to the laundry room and melinda get's you to hide
once you see the scene that she hides you in the laundry room, start going running with melinda alone at 11:00, repeat the running part, i think after 2 or 3 times it will unlock for you (note: you might have to see the scene where melinda hides you in the laundry room a few times)

when do daniel give melinda the dildo ?
after you buy it, go to melinda at 10:00, picking sunbathing? and you will get the option to give it to her

Last edited:

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
not sure what to tell you, i never had that problem with the apples, i also delete everything when starting a new game, or moving a save over to test, or when i start playing a new update

stuff i delete
FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy, because there is a persistent and saves there that might conflict with the persistent and save i want to use
The game folder itself

Then i will extract the game again, move the save and persistent file that i want to use and start playing, if i'm starting from the beginning, then i would delete everything and let the game make the files

i have seen people say, get melinda's relationship points up higher then try, so that might work for you, since it seems to work for others

can't remember if there are other triggers,
but keep going to the kitchen at 13:00, pretend to wash your hands, and go to melinda at 14:00
at some point after you pretend to wash your hands, he will ask you to get stronger whiskey at the end of his scene
go to the guy and buy it
keep repeating the 13:00 pretend to wash your hands and going to melinda at 14:00, at some point, he will go to the laundry room and melinda get's you to hide
once you see the scene that she hides you in the laundry room, start going running with melinda alone at 11:00, repeat the running part, i think after 2 or 3 times it will unlock for you (note: you might have to see the scene where melinda hides you in the laundry room a few times)

after you buy it, go to melinda at 10:00, picking sunbathing? and you will get the option to give it to her
why so many people having problem with your walkthrough? seriously? :WaitWhat:
I've followed your walkthrough since v5, I've never had a problem with it unless there's a bug in game need to fix
especially that "can I put my jeans too?" :unsure::unsure:

jizzman29

Dec 2, 2019
How do you get Ann to distract Will so yu can fuck mel after drinking... its like I'm at a stand still with the game... never ending trip of big titties... hahaha

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
why so many people having problem with your walkthrough? seriously? :WaitWhat:
I've followed your walkthrough since v5, I've never had a problem with it unless there's a bug in game need to fix
especially that "can I put my jeans too?" :unsure::unsure:
it's not the WT, i have 0 problems when playing from start to end while following my own wt

again this is what i do before i start a new game or load up a save so i can use every time a new update comes out

I go to C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and i delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder, why because there are saves and a persistent file that might cause problems when starting a new game (i don't know where it's located at for mac and android)

I delete the game folder itself and extract it again, so when i start the game, everything is fresh and i will not run into problems

and again, get melinda's relationship higher then go back to it, there is a bug that kicks people to the main screen, someone posted and explained about it a some pages back, your only fix, get her relationship higher

Last edited:
Reactions: bakiks31

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I have a question ....
I played everything through and want to start over. do I have to delete the file "persistent"? Can I reset the gallery without deleting "persistent"? and, if "persistent" is deleted, can you still call the old saves?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I have a question ....
I played everything through and want to start over. do I have to delete the file "persistent"? Can I reset the gallery without deleting "persistent"? and, if "persistent" is deleted, can you still call the old saves?
The persistent file is for your settings and gallery and no, you can't reset the gallery, if you want to reset, you will have to delete it

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
it's not the WT, i have 0 problems when playing from start to end while following my own wt

again this is what i do before i start a new game or load up a save so i can use every time a new update comes out

I go to C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and i delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder, why because there are saves and a persistent file that might cause problems when starting a new game (i don't know where it's located at for mac and android)

I delete the game folder itself and extract it again, so when i start the game, everything is fresh and i will not run into problems

and again, get melinda's relationship higher then go back to it, there is a bug that kicks people to the main screen, someone posted and explained about it a some pages back, your only fix, get her relationship higher
Confirm!I had this problem..the problem-not enough points relations, under raising points relations with Melinda-the problem ejection in menu disappears!Good luck!:)

Reactions: Chemmy

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Guys, will there be a full-fledged update for Christmas or will it be "Christmas cakes"?:rolleyes:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Is there really an error for the Android device? because it just entered the 47th day at 09:00 (the scene in the picture) after the scene instead returned to the main menu.
I have tried it 8 times, but the result remains the same.

*for android (tablet and phone)
Use this

nemesis6

Oct 31, 2019
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-30
Game Updated: 2019-11-30
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: v9.9
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac(
v9beta): - - -
Get the quickfix to patch an issue with checking the toilet hole after giving the dildo to Melinda in v9beta
for MAC (Use this file to replace the scripts.rpa file in your Content/resources/autorun/game folder)

Android (Phones, Tablets): - - -
Android (Chromebooks)(
v9beta): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Save and Walkthrough -
Gallery Mod - FAN SIGNATURE - Cheat Menu Mod
Win/Linux and Android link generously shared by wd1307. Thanks to @Chemmy for save + walkthrough.

Thanks to christopher thompson for sharing v9beta fix and Mac/chromebook links.
View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129
when i choose to let melinda help me with my jeans,after the apple trees the game just trhow me to the main menu can someone help me ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
when i choose to let melinda help me with my jeans,after the apple trees the game just trhow me to the main menu can someone help me ?
the answer you seek is on this page, 1 page back, and on other pages as well

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
personally i delete the game; delete the backups (c /% appdata% / roaming / renpy / footonthemountains) and i start the game again, i had the same problem with 3000pts of relations, so we'll see if that is a bug or something
sorry for my english (i use google translate)

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes