D

Deleted member 1219921

How do I get to motorboat Melinda? Is there a certain point milking the cow? Or when does she go to see Linda at the doctor's office. Sorry for the questions. I downloaded a walkthrough, but I think it's outdated from a few versions ago.

BobX

Dec 30, 2017
So, I got to the scene in the bathroom with Melinda after picking apples. I clicked the "Can I put jeans too?" option, MC took jeans off and said done. Game immediately went to main screen. I loaded the scene again from autosave and it did it again. No idea why this happened.
It's a bug.

There are two requirements for the event to trigger, but the code only handles none or both. So if you fulfill only one of them, it crashes out.

So try again later with a higher score... :-(

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
The problem with opening the first image in the gallery 5. According to the walkthroughs of the game, you first need to go with Melinda at 16.00 and then talk with Paul about Ann. But I do not have this line of dialogue, since I used this line of dialogue earlier. Because of this, I don’t have a new line of dialogue with Ann at 12.00 and there is a corresponding new line of dialogue in the pool.
I think this is a bug and probably again it will be necessary to solve it using the console. Can someone suggest a solution to the problem?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
The problem with opening the first image in the gallery 5. According to the walkthroughs of the game, you first need to go with Melinda at 16.00 and then talk with Paul about Ann. But I do not have this line of dialogue, since I used this line of dialogue earlier. Because of this, I don’t have a new line of dialogue with Ann at 12.00 and there is a corresponding new line of dialogue in the pool.
I think this is a bug and probably again it will be necessary to solve it using the console. Can someone suggest a solution to the problem?
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-v9-9-serialnumbercomics.21019/post-2712717
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-v9-9-serialnumbercomics.21019/post-2712553

Reactions: Alexis_1

jizzman29

Dec 2, 2019
yo my relation stats with Melinda are like 3000 but im still stuck on handjobs/titjob.... how do i get a bj or sex?

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
can you explain one moment? why the text about ann doesn't appear when was the dialog with Paul!

DmSt4r69

Feb 25, 2018
Someone help
I can get the galery 5-5. I cant search for a worm search button wont come out. Please someone share me file save of 5-5 thats the only scene i cant get:cry:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
The only thing i don't like is that the protagonist looks like a 13 years old boy lol, he's too short also.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes