Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Can someone please put a fucking NTR tag on this game? This is what pisses off being blindsided Cynthia being DP'd, I didn't want to see that shit. She goes from Prude to a big slut for no apparent reason.
I knew something was up when she decided to play cards and remember before she gave Daniel a blowjob she was asked about Vlad and she even said he was cute. I knew NTR was in the future but I wish I could unsee that shit she even fucked the random guy with the mullet like WTF?

gubl

May 31, 2018
whats the logic behind repeating scenes?
you have seen it once why see the same shit again?
really i need an answer here ;)
is it only to make the play time longer or whats the purpose to repeate scenes like an idiot?
I believe Dev was driven by idea of having game flow supporting parallel quests (open world), where you can cycle to progress with favorable character, and replay some scenes showing up at specific time period and place, but it went out of control due complexity at some point.
To my view this type of game mechanics is dead end. If we check other popular and highly rated games, those feature linear unfolding and score progression based on past choices, but keep story moving forward no matter what, just clipping off scenes where you did not want to persuade opportunity with some character, as an example “where the heart is”, drawbacks of this model no open world concept to repeat scene, so you have to either use saves or dev needs to develop some scene replay functionality. Lust epidemic or treasure of Nadia, despite being RPG also feature linear progression, with serialized quests. Serialized line of quests is also The safest approach for game that is in continuous development, like pretty much all of them, as it does maintain compatibility of past saves. Revamp of My New Life is another case where developer realized that parallel flow is unmanageable and switch gear toward serialized quests.

Last edited:

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
That ship has sailed... The first time MC and Melinda had sex should’ve been better executed. It was boring and rushed. The laundry room isn’t where I pictured their first love scene to take place smh epic fail.
Yes, you are really right the first time they had sex was something fast and unexpected, perfectly could have delayed sex one or two updates to make the step towards the most natural, at the end of that scene it gives you the feeling that Melinda only accepted to have a child ,the dev could have solved this with a deep talk between MC and Melinda after their first time but it never happened and even today there are many questions about their relationship.

As you said that ship already departed and there is no turning back but the dev can still do something with Melinda's first anal it has to be something much slower and there has to be love between them well we know that Melinda is religious and in any case normal she wouldn't give that hole very easy.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I haven't played since, I think 6.9. It's been a good while but I really don't feel like the grind. I remember how bad it was back then. Has anything changed? Are the new renders or animations or additional story worth the grind?

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Honestly when it happened I thought they were just dry humping with no penetration. The camera angles didn’t help either, it was just poorly executed. The Dev must have some fetish for fucking in random places, we saw it with pretty much every character.

Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this game become boring ! have more bugs ! they build new scene but don`t finish some old scene ! scene at tennis waiting from V3.0 ! scene at picking apples ! searching eggs ! some good scenes can`t repeat but we can stupid scenes ! maybe is time to end this game and start new one with Melinda as mom ???

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
that paul and ann thing where uncle fucks it up for you, is there anyway to get it done or is that an next update to complete it thing.???????

D

Deleted member 1219921

How do I take the pill from Linda? I started over and finally got the scene with her in the office to get the pill. Now I don't know how to take them to progress with Melinda.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How do I take the pill from Linda? I started over and finally got the scene with her in the office to get the pill. Now I don't know how to take them to progress with Melinda.
must have the bathroom fix
16:00 go to the bathroom and hide the towels
17:00, go to the bathroom, enter, then you will have a option to take linda pill and knock

when picking apples on friday and saturday, you will have a option to try it when you are in the bathroom with melinda

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Are we going to see threesomes with Aunt Melinda soon, and who would be the top candidates? :p My top choice would be Ann and my "oh fuck no" choice would be Uncle William!:whistle:

D

Deleted member 1219921

Sorry for another question about the game. How do I talk to Melinda in her room about the roses. I "fixed" them for her, but can't talk about them with her. I don't know if I missed a trigger somewhere in the game. I really don't want to have to start completely over again.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Sorry for another question about the game. How do I talk to Melinda in her room about the roses. I "fixed" them for her, but can't talk about them with her. I don't know if I missed a trigger somewhere in the game. I really don't want to have to start completely over again.
you don't talk to her about the roses in her room, you talk to her about them at 10:00 and at 15:00

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
So, I got to the scene in the bathroom with Melinda after picking apples. I clicked the "Can I put jeans too?" option, MC took jeans off and said done. Game immediately went to main screen. I loaded the scene again from autosave and it did it again. No idea why this happened.

Reactions: shetka and Palmito

Palmito

Sep 27, 2018
Me too ;--;
So, I got to the scene in the bathroom with Melinda after picking apples. I clicked the "Can I put jeans too?" option, MC took jeans off and said done. Game immediately went to main screen. I loaded the scene again from autosave and it did it again. No idea why this happened.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes