Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
working on fixing it now, since i started a new game and following it, it will take time, and since today is reset day on another game i play, i will be getting on that for a few hours, but going to get as much done as i can before 12pm my time
wow, did you start? great! I wait for you to finish it. thank's for your work.

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
wow, did you start? great! I wait for you to finish it. thank's for your work.
yeah, was waiting on 9.0 final, but since 9.9 has an end like 6.9 and i have some time on my hands, i went ahead and started it, going to take time, since i have to start a new game and follow my own wt, making the fixes that is needed, but it will get done, also adding the weeks and days back in it, so people know where they stopped at, example, week 1 day 1 monday, week 5 day 3 wednesday, etc

Oct 24, 2019
I don't really understand how this game has 600 patrons. All the comments are "I can't get this to work", "I can't get that scene", "Can I get a save?" I tried playing this game and it's not fun, it's just a lot of work for very little payoff. Melinda is a great character but it is just not worth it. And to top it all off now there's unavoidable NTR with the sister?! This game needs a BDSM tag because you obviously have to be a masochist to enjoy it and the developer has to be sadistic to create such a grindfest. I bet he laughs his ass off that players go through the hassle of playing this game. I wish people would stop supporting him until he fixed this mess.
Because Melinda that's why it's successful.

Reactions: miu-miu

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
This is really a question for Chemmy. How do you do your walkthrough? Are you looking at code? What really prompted this is in 9.9 having to click on the plant. As far as I can recall we have never clicked on things in this game before other than the worms and stones screen. What would even prompt anyone to think to click on the plant? Sincerely curious how we were supposed to discover that if no one looked at code. I have had this question before with how quickly you turn your walkthroughs.
I like this game but it is almost unplayable without a walkthrough.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
This is really a question for Chemmy. How do you do your walkthrough? Are you looking at code? What really prompted this is in 9.9 having to click on the plant. As far as I can recall we have never clicked on things in this game before other than the worms and stones screen. What would even prompt anyone to think to click on the plant? Sincerely curious how we were supposed to discover that if no one looked at code. I have had this question before with how quickly you turn your walkthroughs.
I like this game but it is almost unplayable without a walkthrough.
When i was downloading 9.9, i saw someone posted about clicking on the cabinet that the plant is on and i keep that in mind, the rest i learned on my own, no looking at coding, i just look at the images in the gallery and it gives me an idea on what scenes takes place in what rooms

so really what i do is
i look at the images in the gallery, so i have an idea on where the scenes take place
i do a playthrough and take notes while i play on what triggers what and at what times
i read the text near the end of scenes, since some of them gives you hints on what to do next
once i know how to get all scenes, then i start on my wt

Last edited:

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
When i was downloading 9.9, i saw someone posted about clicking on the cabinet that the plant is on and i keep that in mind, the rest i learned on my own, no looking at coding, i just look at the images in the gallery and it gives me an idea on what scenes takes place in what rooms

so really what i do is
i look at the images in the gallery, so i have an idea on where the scenes take place
i do a playthrough and take notes while i play on what triggers what and at what times
i read the test near the end of scenes, since some of them gives you hints on what to do next
once i know how to get all scenes, then i start on my wt
Thanks I am even more impressed with your walkthroughs. Tip of the hat to you sir!!!

Last edited:

Whateverd33

Jun 22, 2019
Can any of you give me directions on how to unlock images 4,5, & 6 in gallery 4? Please don't say back posts. There are 472 pages of back posts. If you could refer me to the actual page that would be great. Thanks

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can any of you give me directions on how to unlock images 4,5, & 6 in gallery 4? Please don't say back posts. There are 472 pages of back posts. If you could refer me to the actual page that would be great. Thanks
4 at 17:00 go to the bathroom that melinda is in, keep checking the hole, after the scene, you can keep repeating it until the image it unlocked, the time will stay 17:00
5 take melinda's friend home at night
6, takes place at angie's pool, must go to ann at 12:00 tuesday-thursday or friday

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
i was planning to continue with the latest update today but i dont think i have time to run around like an idiot for atleast 5 hours and repeat scene after scene to get some new content.
anyone have the CGIs of this bugged mega grindfest?

Reactions: AwakenMyLove

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
whats the logic behind repeating scenes?
you have seen it once why see the same shit again?
really i need an answer here ;)
is it only to make the game time higher or whats the purpose to repeat scenes like an idiot?
some scenes will need to be repeated to get other scenes to trigger
some scenes need to be repeated to have that scene extended
some scenes need to be repeated beside another scene to have a different one to trigger
lots of grinding and repeating to have new scenes to trigger, and some extended

Last edited:

gubl

May 31, 2018
Can someone please put a fucking NTR tag on this game? This is what pisses off being blindsided Cynthia being DP'd, I didn't want to see that shit. She goes from Prude to a big slut for no apparent reason.
I already read complaints that MC and Melinda fuck at odd places, so I guess, Cynthia needs to move out of Daniels room, so Melinda can come to fuck him on the bed finally, and they stop wandering around places like bathrooms, laundry room just to fuck :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Profound_Madman

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I already read complaints that MC and Melinda fuck at odd places, so I guess, she needs to move out of Daniels room, so Melinda can come to fuck him on the bed finally, and they stop wandering around places like bathrooms, laundry room just to fuck :)
Very random

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes