D

Deleted member 1219921

Same problem from 3 or 4 versions ago. Pick apples with aunt and to go bathroom to take off jeans. Click the green highlighted option and the game goes back to the main menu. The dev should fix known problems with the coding before releasing new versions with the same problem over and over again. Too much grinding to earn money too.

Reactions: wealthybigpenis

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
is gallery 5 pic 1 still bugged? or do we know how to get it now
This is how i got it
16:00 go to melinda, you 2 will go to gina's and you meet paul, there will be a option about ann
12:00 go to ann, wait for paul
12:00, go to ann, pick the pool option, when you are at the pool, pick let's play, naked everyone and then you will have a green text option

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
This is how i got it
16:00 go to melinda, you 2 will go to gina's and you meet paul, there will be a option about ann
12:00 go to ann, wait for paul
12:00, go to ann, pick the pool option, when you are at the pool, pick let's play, naked everyone and then you will have a green text option
at Gina`s there is no option about Ann ! i play that scene 50 times i only have continue !

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is the game coming to an end?
Then it's too bad.
Because we haven't had sex with Gina yet. ;)
This is the best game for Milf Lover.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
at Gina`s there is no option about Ann ! i play that scene 50 times i only have continue !
not sure what to tell you, it was there for me, the save that i used was my completed 9.0 beta save, which has been up here for a good amount of time, you might want to grab that save and use it, you will get all 8 images unlocked with it

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I see that the majority of veterans or people who have been following the game for a long time are disappointed with the latest update, and well, it is not for less we have been waiting for sex scenes with Melinda in more angles and poses but they do not happen since 3 updates have passed ( correct me if I am wrong I do not remember if they were 3 or 2) and at the moment we have only seen 5 scenes, although that is really not the problem, the problem comes when 3 of them are the same (Melinda standing with Daniel behind) and only one of them has animation and quite bad and the other two do not give much more of themselves ...

As for the conversation when they are having sex they improved, especially on the part of Melinda.

Finally I want to say that the game is very good and has some tremendous models but just now when the good comes for them the dev did not know how to give it the right way, I still have hope in the project and now is when the dev can fully develop the model of Melinda in the next update since it is dedicated to her 100% I hope for the good of the game and the followers that not disappoint, the situation looks promising and will only have to work on that model, for you dev if you read this do not screw it up, take your time and give love to each scene and conversation between Mc and Melinda.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
not sure what to tell you, it was there for me, the save that i used was my completed 9.0 beta save, which has been up here for a good amount of time, you might want to grab that save and use it, you will get all 8 images unlocked with it
this game have bugs in last two updates more then all before !!!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I see that the majority of veterans or people who have been following the game for a long time are disappointed with the latest update, and well, it is not for less we have been waiting for sex scenes with Melinda in more angles and poses but they do not happen since 3 updates have passed ( correct me if I am wrong I do not remember if they were 3 or 2) and at the moment we have only seen 5 scenes, although that is really not the problem, the problem comes when 3 of them are the same (Melinda standing with Daniel behind) and only one of them has animation and quite bad and the other two do not give much more of themselves ...

As for the conversation when they are having sex they improved, especially on the part of Melinda.

Finally I want to say that the game is very good and has some tremendous models but just now when the good comes for them the dev did not know how to give it the right way, I still have hope in the project and now is when the dev can fully develop the model of Melinda in the next update since it is dedicated to her 100% I hope for the good of the game and the followers who do not disappoint the situation looks promising and will only have to work on that model, for you dev if you read this do not screw it up, take your time and give love to each scene and conversation between Mc and Melinda.
this game become boring

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Aand it doesnt work, according to the walkthrough
if you are following my wt, it's off because of 9.0 beta, things were changed and i never had the time to fix it, also the strong pills is 7.0 content and if you are using my completed 7.0 save, you already have it on you

Last edited:

dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016
if you are following my wt, it's off because of 9.0 beta, things were changed and i never had the time to fix it, also the strong pills is 7.0 content and if you are using my completed 7.0 save, you already have it on you
Its so weird, whenever i got to the bathroom it never gives me the option to use the strong pills

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I don't really understand how this game has 600 patrons. All the comments are "I can't get this to work", "I can't get that scene", "Can I get a save?" I tried playing this game and it's not fun, it's just a lot of work for very little payoff. Melinda is a great character but it is just not worth it. And to top it all off now there's unavoidable NTR with the sister?! This game needs a BDSM tag because you obviously have to be a masochist to enjoy it and the developer has to be sadistic to create such a grindfest. I bet he laughs his ass off that players go through the hassle of playing this game. I wish people would stop supporting him until he fixed this mess.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I angered some of you because I wrote about bugs without posting how to fix them. I didn't want everyone to finish the update before the patrons. If I find a bug, report it to the game developer first. And only after confirmation that it is a bug, I edit the files. Personally I hate to do it. If you like the game, please support SNC. .
I support some game developers. Sometimes at the friend's request I also play games that support the friend and don't get ahead to give them saves, but it's an exception. I'd like to apologize to everyone I've upset. This is my last message on this channel Sorry. Here are the game developers I support.

Screenshot_84.png

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes