oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
i got really disappointed with melinda scenes at least i still hope we can have more since u cant take melinda lingeries off in the bedroom with the 3 variant lingeries melind is ''the icing on the cake'' in this game shes really need animated scenes and pov view or vag/anal penetration view and not side angle only

(sry the english)

Oct 24, 2019
i got really disappointed with melinda scenes at least i still hope we can have more since u cant take melinda lingeries off in the bedroom with the 3 variant lingeries melind is ''the icing on the cake'' in this game shes really need animated scenes and pov view or vag/anal penetration view and not side angle only

(sry the english)
It felt lackluster to me.

Reactions: AwakenMyLove

udogu

May 20, 2019
This game desperately needs a proper quest log. You usually have no idea what to do and so just repeat the same scenes over and over until something happens. Very annoying.
This, this, fucking this.

The walkthrough is worthless when you do anything out of order. I'm trying to get the scene where the Ann distracts William so the MC can fool around with the blindfolded Melinda in the bedroom, but I cannot get it to trigger. I did it once, but I cannot get it to happen again.

Also, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get Ann to have the threesome with Paul without William interrupting, or how to get Ann to distract William at night. I just keep making tracks over the same scenes, trying slight variations, holding down CTRL until I hit some new dialogue. It's maddening.

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I'm trying to get the scene where the Ann distracts William so the MC can fool around with the blindfolded Melinda in the bedroom, but I cannot get it to trigger. I did it once, but I cannot get it to happen again.
that scene is unique, it happens only once and cannot be repeated again

Also, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get Ann to have the threesome with Paul without William interrupting
that scene is so infinite until it is updated again

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I didn't like this update so much; there are only 1 maybe 2 animated scenes; some renderings are of low quality (you see all grainy); I didn't like the 3 scene with cynthia, except for the whole black background, but I find it really out of place and heavy.
No development for the main plot; a small hint of the scene between Paul and Ann but then nothing done; only additional scenes with Melinda; furthermore you are obliged to finish Cynthia's story to have a further development but then the game ends and stops.
I am a little disappointed, I go down in evaluation scores.
fully agree, development further Aoyama there is no, continue chew "old chewing gum", a sense of,that this version of just refinement Aoyama from version of 9 beta, without development in term...and, Yes, the ending of the version with Cynthia unpleasantly surprised...With each new update, there is less and less new content..Sorry, but expectations from this update were different..and Scrappy still hurried with the mod, it was necessary to wait at least a week after the release of the update..drop interest in the game, because the main idea of the game personal passage of it..:(

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Melinda is fucking amazing, no question. But how exactly is this whole thing good damn design. I mean, the dev had to sit down at some point and thought "Yeah, it would probably be really engaging game design if you just do the same thing over and over, while not getting any feedback if you're actually accomplishing something. And at some point, for seemingly no reason, something happens. People will love that".
Kudos for coming up with the walkthrough, I don't even know how managed to figure this bizarre mess out.

Reactions: MoreLinks

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017
When you get the 2 options for cynthia at night
"do you want to join us in the living room?" and "come on cynthia, it's your last night here, let's join them in the living room"
save your game
after you save your game

come on cynthia, it's your last night here, let's join them in the living room, go with her, yes, no, follow them, do you want to continue the morning massage?, [green text] try to turn her for some fucking, this will unlock image 7 and 8

to replay scenes, load your save and pick "do you want to join us in the living room?" and do whatever options you want
to replay 9.9 end scenes or to see the other scenes in the end content, pick "come on cynthia, it's your last night here, let's join them in the living room" and pick other options

I saw that you are able to unlock both in one go, but i have it set as 2 different steps in my wt, but that will be changed later
Thank You

Reactions: Chemmy

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
My option to sunbath with Aunty has vanished. Is it supposed to be this way?
I have the same problem. This happened after the first sunbathing event after sister arrived. When she goes to the doctor with you. Then I spied on Ann and Melinda in the bathroom about the lump in the breast, but I can't trigger the next doctor visit. And my option to sunbathe with Melinda dissappeared. This is before I was able to buy the necklace, so I have no idea how to get that now. It is so hard to tell if this is bugs or if it is supposed to be this way, because the progression is arcane as fuck. And I can't even remember how I got everything the last time I played this game. Anyone else started from the start in 9.9 been able to progress to the new content?

udogu

May 20, 2019
that scene is unique, it happens only once and cannot be repeated again
Really? So, if I chose to not let Anne lick Melinda's pussy, I can never go back to see that scene again?

Why can't we at least have a notification to tell us this?

that scene is so infinite until it is updated again
Again... a proper quest log would be nice to let us know these things, instead of a vague progress bar that hops up and down.

I haven't even unlocked half the gallery yet and I don't know what else to do. Cynthia is supposed to be coming over but she never does, and I don't have hours to spend on guesswork, going over the walkthrough again and again.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes