bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
I can't unlock the savegame 2-3 options
you need cynthia let go
at night pick, come on cynthia, it's your last night here, let's join them in the living room, go with her, yes, no, follow them, massage

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with the game, I have the gallery mod and the trap mod installed, so maybe that's the problem, after picking the apples when Melinda offers to clean MC's clothes, the game returns to the main menu whitout a warning.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Here is my v8 fix, 9.0 beta and 9.9 WT's

whats in my 8.0 fix walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

v9 beta wt
made with my v8.0 fix completed save
without the fixes you will get 6/8 images, with fixes you will get all 8
for image 5, open console, type in whusb=3
for image 6, you will need to get the fix, which can be found here or here, once you put the file into the game folder and start the game, you will get a error, click reload once and wait a sec or 2, then the game will start

9.9 WT
Here is a stand alone for 9.9
9.9 completed save with gallery, all images unlocked

When i have time, i'm going to start a new game and follow my WT, fixing what needs to be fix, and to have everything in one text document, when will that be, i have know idea
Thanks for the 9.9 walkthrough
my only issue is, I don't have the option to talk about Ann (16:00)

actually after the threesome event with him, I've never had any other options with him

Have I missed something or is this a bug?

---Sunday---
8:00, say nothing, go to the kitchen, compliment melinda
9:00,
10:00,
11:00,
12:00,
13:00,
14:00,
15:00,
16:00, go to the kitchen, nice dress, about ann
17:00, go to the bathroom, [green text] knock, check the hole, it's not about anal, in, gallery 5 image 4 unlocked
18:00,
19:00,
20:00,
21:00, do you want to join us in the living room?, spend time with her, either option, no, i'll keep her for some mor

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for the 9.9 walkthrough
my only issue is, I don't have the option to talk about Ann (16:00)

actually after the threesome event with him, I've never had any other options with him

Have I missed something or is this a bug?
skip that and on the next day, see if you have this option here
12:00, go to ann, wait for paul
if you don't, it might be a bug on your end, or just keep going to melinda at 16:00 and see if it triggers, if that doesn't happen, only other thing i can think of is to download my 9.0 beta save and start 9.9 with it

I also delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder from C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy with every update, so when i'm loading a save, i wont run into any problems

Last edited:
Reactions: princess bride

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
skip that and on the next day, see if you have this option here
12:00, go to ann, wait for paul
if you don't, it might be a bug on your end, or just keep going to melinda at 16:00 and see if it triggers, if that doesn't happen, only other thing i can think of is to download my 9.0 beta save and start from the start of 9.9 so it will trigger

I also delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder from C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy with every update, so when i'm loading a save, i wont run into any problems
Thanks

Tried it out and from the looks of it, it was a bug on my end

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 476182
i can't Open Picture 7 And 8 . The Guy in Shop Just Sell Stronger Wiskey
Need Help Thank You
When you get the 2 options for cynthia at night
"do you want to join us in the living room?" and "come on cynthia, it's your last night here, let's join them in the living room"
save your game
after you save your game

come on cynthia, it's your last night here, let's join them in the living room, go with her, yes, no, follow them, do you want to continue the morning massage?, [green text] try to turn her for some fucking, this will unlock image 7 and 8

to replay scenes, load your save and pick "do you want to join us in the living room?" and do whatever options you want
to replay 9.9 end scenes or to see the other scenes in the end content, pick "come on cynthia, it's your last night here, let's join them in the living room" and pick other options

I saw that you are able to unlock both in one go, but i have it set as 2 different steps in my wt, but that will be changed later

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathsman0098

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
OMG.. NTR warning :eek:
Melinda : loving and caring mother.
Rhonda : just a girl who needs attention - naive girl.
Ann : Bitch but caring and know everything.
Cynthia : can be bitch.
all other girl/women : all bitches :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Enot1964

Pardhu jaya

Jun 15, 2018
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-30
Game Updated: 2019-11-30
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: v9.9
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac(
v9beta): - - -
Get the quickfix to patch an issue with checking the toilet hole after giving the dildo to Melinda in v9beta
for MAC (Use this file to replace the scripts.rpa file in your Content/resources/autorun/game folder)

Android is mislabeled as v7.1 by the developer, but is v8
Android (Phones, Tablets): - - -
Android (Chromebooks)(
v9beta): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Save and Walkthrough -
Gallery Mod - FAN SIGNATURE - Cheat Menu Mod
Win/Linux and Android link generously shared by wd1307. Thanks to @Chemmy for save + walkthrough.

Thanks to christopher thompson for sharing v9beta fix and Mac/chromebook links.
View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129
CAN ANY ONE MAKE WALKTHROUGH MOD WITH RED COLOR BECAUSE GREEN COLOR ALREADY THERE

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes