Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
The game breaks if you don't do all the sunbathing content before jumping to when sister is coming? I never got to buying the necklace for Melinda, and after sister came there is no option to sunbathe anymore.

wzelisen

Jul 9, 2019
Anyone knows where is the hotspot in the bathroom where you can hide dildo, I bought dildo and gave it to melinda in previous version and also watched her using it 5 times but there are no any hotspot where I can hide dildo???
You need to download a new V9.0 save

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I have a question.
Is the gallery only a picture?
Is there any way to play the scene?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I didn't like this update so much; there are only 1 maybe 2 animated scenes; some renderings are of low quality (you see all grainy); I didn't like the 3 scene with cynthia, except for the whole black background, but I find it really out of place and heavy.
No development for the main plot; a small hint of the scene between Paul and Ann but then nothing done; only additional scenes with Melinda; furthermore you are obliged to finish Cynthia's story to have a further development but then the game ends and stops.
I am a little disappointed, I go down in evaluation scores.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I didn't like this update so much; there are only 1 maybe 2 animated scenes; some renderings are of low quality (you see all grainy); I didn't like the 3 scene with cynthia, except for the whole black background, but I find it really out of place and heavy.
No development for the main plot; a small hint of the scene between Paul and Ann but then nothing done; only additional scenes with Melinda; furthermore you are obliged to finish Cynthia's story to have a further development but then the game ends and stops.
I am a little disappointed, I go down in evaluation scores.
Like I REALLY love this game but certain things just bug me, I might just go with my initial plan and wait for it to finish before playing.

Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes