401Grem

May 14, 2017
I'm brand new to Linux, what does or where can i find the "lib/linux<your arch>" ?
First right click on the linux sh launcher, bottom right, Screenshot from 2019-12-04 16:46:16.png then click properties and select permissions tab, then check box to allow exection. Screenshot from 2019-12-04 16:46:45.png Now go into lib folder and open each linux folder and find the game titled scrip and right click to properties then permissions and same again check allow execution as program. Screenshot from 2019-12-04 16:47:18.png Screenshot from 2019-12-04 16:47:46.png , now go back and click to run game sh to start game.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
For those having the jeans problem on this update, don't follow that part of the walkthrough. Instead, skip that part (ie do any other activity rather than going to aunt at kitchen) and do it the next day. I did this on mine and did the helping apples one on the next day instead. This got me through the put jeans on laundry part, then had the option to put underwear next and then have a bath with aunt.

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

Is there really an error for the Android device? because it just entered the 47th day at 09:00 (the scene in the picture) after the scene instead returned to the main menu.
I have tried it 8 times, but the result remains the same.

*for android (tablet and phone)

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
The aunt is very very sexy so I am evry happy to see more content for her lately. I also hope we'll see more Ann stuff soon.
The aunt's body is bonkers, but Ann is so insanely pretty!

mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
so i just started this game and i have followed the walkthrough 100% but on week 3 day 3 wednesday at 21:00 21:00, go to your bathroom, shower, masturbate, check the hole, then melinda walks in, take a closer look, say that you think she doesn't deserve uncle william.....none of this happens.MC goes to bed after seeing an empty bed room through the hole.

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
so i just started this game and i have followed the walkthrough 100% but on week 3 day 3 wednesday at 21:00 21:00, go to your bathroom, shower, masturbate, check the hole, then melinda walks in, take a closer look, say that you think she doesn't deserve uncle william.....none of this happens.MC goes to bed after seeing an empty bed room through the hole.
that should happen
"Melinda comes and slaps you"

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
not sure what to tell you, i seen a few people with that problem and by looks of it, you are using my old wt, it has been updated and fixed
oh but is there really no bug / error anymore?
(I already removed v9.9 and replaced it with v8 fix from spear1403)
just to be sure, because I have to download a new one again

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
oh but is there really no bug / error anymore?
(I already removed v9.9 and replaced it with v8 fix from spear1403)
just to be sure, because I have to download a new one again
get melinda's relationship higher then try

D

Deleted member 1219921

Doesn't Melinda go see Linda in her office for a breast exam at some point in the game?

craptastic

Mar 18, 2018
I have a problem.
I played older versions of the game, I had no problems.
But when I click on run in this latest version.. Game not opened
I'm not getting any errors..It just doesn't work
I'm doing double-click and nothing. Pls help ( I tried to shut down the virus programs. )
I'm having same issue, other renpy games working fine. No error, just won't load. I got the NOPY dl for Win if that matters.

Windows 10

Last edited:

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
not sure what to tell you, i seen a few people with that problem and by looks of it, you are using my old wt, it has been updated and fixed
still the same bro.

-Week 5 Day 5 Friday
9:00 [green text] can i put the jeans too?
and then return to the menu

*WT 9.9(you new WT)

Yes sir. I already got frustrated and deleted the game.
I also deleted it (game) yesterday, but I downloaded it again because I saw a new WT (curious about the aunts)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
The problem with opening the first image in the gallery 5. According to the walkthroughs of the game, you first need to go with Melinda at 16.00 and then talk with Paul about Ann. But I do not have this line of dialogue, since I used this line of dialogue earlier. Because of this, I don’t have a new line of dialogue with Ann at 12.00 and there is a corresponding new line of dialogue in the pool.
I think this is a bug and probably again it will be necessary to solve it using the console. Can someone suggest a solution to the problem?
search in previous posts, a bugfix has been published. learn to search before asking

Reactions: Alexis_1

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
I have a problem.
I played older versions of the game, I had no problems.
But when I click on run in this latest version.. Game not opened
I'm not getting any errors..It just doesn't work
I'm doing double-click and nothing. Pls help ( I tried to shut down the virus programs. )
I'm having same issue, other renpy games working fine. No error, just won't load. I got the NOPY dl for Win if that matters.

Windows 10
I don't know if you play it on what device.
but if for Android when you want to delete the old version of the apk, it is recommended to delete the data (apk) before removing the application.
or try using the trash cleaning application (I use clean master) and clean junk files.
I once experienced it when I wanted to renew the game Love & Sex: Second Base

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes