May 25, 2017
can't make this work
17:00, this can be completed in a few secs in one go without moving time to 18:00, to the bathroom, check the hole, when the scene is over click on the bathroom door again and check the hole, keep repeating this until you get the scene where she lay on the floor, this will happen on the 6th time you click on the bathroom to check the hole,(gallery 4 image 4 unlocked)

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
i just got done with 9.9 with image 2-8 unlocked, can't unlock 1 yet because it's bugged and not sure how to fix it, waiting on someone to post a fix, but for the wt, i'm working on a stand alone 9.9 wt now. When i get the time, i'm going to start a new game, follow my wt from start to end fixing it
Chemmy, bro, picture #1 in gallery #5-this version of 9 beta, if pass game first the can be open this picture, but if play with renewal 9.9 the you can not open..that's how I played-back in the 9 beta, the place where Daniel made a deal with Paul about Ann..she asked for $ 1000 for sex.they gave her money, but her uncle came and sex with Ann didn't work out..through 2 days Daniel has called Ann in pool and appeared a new dialogue -Distract to Angy?take it and opens the picture " 1....I wrote it short,sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: bakiks31

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Chemmy, bro, picture #1 in gallery #5-this version of 9 beta, if pass game first the can be open this picture, but if play with renewal 9.9 the you can not open..that's how I played-back in the 9 beta, the place where Daniel made a deal with Paul about Ann..she asked for $ 1000 for sex.they gave her money, but her uncle came and sex with Ann didn't work out..through 2 days Daniel has called Ann in pool and poyavilsya a new dialogue -Distract to Angy?take it and opens the picture " 1....I wrote it short,sorry.
k, after reading your post, i loaded up my completed 9.9 save with image 1 locked, and i believe i can unlock it without going back to 9.0 beta, something came to mind after reading what you typed

9.9 is completed with all 8 images unlocked, i didn't need to go back to 9.0 beta, was able to unlock it in 9.9, and without doing a edit of the save file, now i have to redo my 9.9 wt, since i got image 1 unlocked, but shouldn't take long to do that

Last edited:

Bashar

Feb 11, 2018
k, after reading your post, i loaded up my completed 9.9 save with image 1 locked, and i believe i can unlock it without going going back to 9.0 beta, something came to mind after reading what you typed

9.9 is completed with all 8 images unlocked, i didn't need to go back to 9.0 beta, was able to unlock it in 9.9, and without doing a edit of the save file
can you give me full save of v.9, plz

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Fed up with this game.
Boring.
It's necessary to do 100 actions to achieve one "trophy".
You could almost make an autohotkey macro to "play" the "game", so little changes from day to day. If the only way you have to extend the playtime is to force people to run in a hamster wheel, your game is shit, and this game is pretty much shit. And I don't even get why, there are thousands upon thousands of images in the game, so a lot of time could be spent just doing that storyline. But no, you have to grind out affection levels like a damned hamster in a wheel. Such a shame.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
can you give me full save of v.9, plz
my completed 9.0 beta save is already up here, you can find the link to it in the op, but if you are talking about my 9.9 completed save, i'm about to start over with my 9.0 beta save to redo my 9.9 stand alone wt, both will be up later, it shouldn't take long

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
k, after reading your post, i loaded up my completed 9.9 save with image 1 locked, and i believe i can unlock it without going going back to 9.0 beta, something came to mind after reading what you typed

9.9 is completed with all 8 images unlocked, i didn't need to go back to 9.0 beta, was able to unlock it in 9.9, and without doing a edit of the save file, now i have to redo my 9.9 wt, since i got image 1 unlocked, but shouldn't take long to do that
Great, I also tried like you, it did not work,probably "handle curves"..)):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
My 9.9 WT and completed 9.9 save with gallery has been uploaded, you will find the link in the op, and as of right now, my 9.9 wt is a stand alone file, once i have time, i'm going to start a new game and follow my WT, fixing what needs to be fix

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i think you've lost touch with reality
funny you said so when i have moderated in vndb for years now with this meaning of netorare -->

Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor.

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.

maybe you should be the one to have your own reality checked, Bro.

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
Funny i see users tell in this game are ntr ? really? lool Cynthia she is sister of MC , and she s not in romance with MC , so not important she had relations with others ,than the protagonist .!!

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
1-1: check hole 2 times then knock
1-2: enter without pills > melinda slut dress
1-3: knock > check hole > melinda fingering
1-4: melinda ask you to help with dildo
1-5: melinda fingering in bathtub then caught you
1-6: melinda change in sexy dress
2-1: melinda new bikini you go together to consult linda
2-2: it's not about anal > you fuck melinda