Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Not in zip
whats in my 9.9 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom
it's in there, i just downloaded it and checked, re download it

Please someone where is walkthrough v8.0?
in the op
the 9.9 wt goes as followed
start to end of 6.9
start of 7.0 to end of 7.0
start of 8.0 to end of 8.0
start of 9.0 to end of 9.0
start of 9.9 to end of 9.9

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019

in the op
start to end of 6.9
I apologize. It seems I cannot read. Thank you

Reactions: Chemmy

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Quick question do I have to do rhondas content for Cynthia to show up? And if the answer is yes then I guess ill never see Cynthia..

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
I would have to say no. He literally mentions that his mother 'thinks' he is gay which means he is anything but. However if this isn't enough proof the fact that he also fucked Emily when he got the chance.
Reason I am asking is because with the duo scene with Emily she says something to paul ( here's your chance paul, if you play it right you might get his cock ) and then he replys ( please Ms Emily no one must ever know ) and she says your secret is safe with me.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was never getting the scene where you check the hole in your bathroom and see Rhonda and Cynthia, nor did I get Gallery 3 Image 1 unlocked. So I did the following:
  1. Copied my save from the end of v0.70 just in case and placed the copied save somewhere else
  2. Deleted the Persistent and last save from both the saves folder of where my copy of FotM is as well as from the FotM subfolder (called FootOfTheMoutains-1541095408) within AppData\Roaming\RenPy
  3. Pasted the v0.80 save from here into the saves folder where my game is installed
  4. Restarted the game, changing a couple of minor settings (like volume)
  5. Loaded the v0.80 save and finished playing through Week 18 Day 6 (Saturday)
So far, so good. I then played the first part of Week 18 Day 7 (Sunday). When I get to 09:00 everything seems to go as planned, until I get to the scene with Angela. I no longer have any Ouch option, let alone a green one. (I had this option with my own previous save when I was following all the steps in the walkthrough.)

So, I'm either stuck with nothing when peeking in the bathroom (no one there instead of Rhonda and Cynthia), or my progress with Angela appears to be (at least somewhat) reset. Seriously? I really don't want to start playing through the entire walkthrough all over again. Does anyone know how to fix things?

It's bad enough that this game has out-of-control levels of grind, but now even after putting the work in some parts don't unlock for me? This is starting to get pretty frustrating. :(

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019

in the op
start to end of 6.9
I finished playing this game to the end of 8.0 in November. I decided to restart 8.0 with this wt. It is different than the one you posted last month. When I reached week 21 day 5 Friday at 11:00 to go to store the necklace option was not there only the plush toy. From here on there on missing parts to the end of the 8.0 wt. Do not know what could have went wrong. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I finished playing this game to the end of 8.0 in November. I decided to restart 8.0 with this wt. It is different than the one you posted last month. When I reached week 21 day 5 Friday at 11:00 to go to store the necklace option was not there only the plush toy. From here on there on missing parts to the end of the 8.0 wt. Do not know what could have went wrong. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
The empty spots is nothing new, just repeated scenes

The one i posted last month was out dated, because of 9.0 beta, it ended up being off

The necklace, you must of miss something for it to not show up

The best thing to do is
delete the whole folder FootOfTheMoutains in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
delete the game
extract the game again
get my completed 7.0 save
move the saves folder over to FootOfTheMountains-V9.9-pc\game
start the game, go to the start of 8.0 and go from there, since my saves were made while following, fixing and updating my wt, you shouldn't have any problems

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
So, I don't have the patience to scroll through 482 pages of posts. Is anyone else finding that there are no rocks to collect to trap Melinda with? I'm doing the search and there are no rocks to be found. I am following the 9.9 walkthrough line by line. No rocks, every time. IS this a known bug?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, I don't have the patience to scroll through 482 pages of posts. Is anyone else finding that there are no rocks to collect to trap Melinda with? I'm doing the search and there are no rocks to be found. I am following the 9.9 walkthrough line by line. No rocks, every time. IS this a known bug?
The rocks aren't visible. In the upper right corner, there will be a (very faint) black box when you hover over the correct spot. When that appears, click and you'll get it. You don't actually take rocks; you set a trap for Melinda so she'll sprain her ankle later. Here's an image from Chemmy's walkthrough. You first get to this screen and click the Search button on the bottom right; then you'll have this screen with nothing but the Return on the bottom. Just hover your mouse over the "trap/hide" spot and click when the very faint black box appears.

locations.jpg

Also, FFR, you don't have to scroll through pages of this thread; there's a handy Search feature in the top right that defaults to "This thread" whenever you're on a thread (rather than searching the whole F95 site).

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
The rocks aren't visible. In the upper right corner, there will be a (very faint) black box when you hover over the correct spot. When that appears, click and you'll get it. You don't actually take rocks; you set a trap for Melinda so she'll sprain her ankle later. Here's an image from Chemmy's walkthrough. You first get to this screen and click the Search button on the bottom right; then you'll have this screen with nothing but the Return on the bottom. Just hover your mouse over the "trap/hide" spot and click when the very faint black box appears.

View attachment 485521

Also, FFR, you don't have to scroll through pages of this thread; there's a handy Search feature in the top right that defaults to "This thread" whenever you're on a thread (rather than searching the whole F95 site).
Yes I know how to read directions and look at pictures, as I stated in my post. I didn't say anything about picking rocks up. The rocks (trap, whatever) are not there. I don't know how else to explain it. The box doesn't show up. There's nothing to click on. I have clicked all over that spot and nada, nothing, zip, zilch, zero.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes I know how to read directions and look at pictures, as I stated in my post. I didn't say anything about picking rocks up. The rocks (trap, whatever) are not there. I don't know how else to explain it. The box doesn't show up. There's nothing to click on. I have clicked all over that spot and nada, nothing, zip, zilch, zero.
Wow, sorry I tried to help. No need to get snippy. I hope if you need help in the future you don't bite the head off of whoever responds.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
dude, I don't know what stage of the game you're at,it's either you have a great bug,or you just haven't gotten to the point where the game itself tells you about these chips..

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes