EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
why are we discussing in advance?!? because long ago we no longer have the patience, at least I, which is understandable - Malinda is terribly tempting, and I have not given a lion (this is our currency) to support the creator of the game !!! what dilemma - would anyone rush things if the payments were more - double or triple, or would they delay and spend them at will because people are waiting for everything?!? the history in this forum shows us both sides of the coin, we have seen both options !!! I have no idea how difficult the game is, so I can't judge anyone, I draw 2d images and I often get creative crisis as if I'm exhausted from ideas !!!

D

Deleted member 2174751

Seems to me that it is a black girl in the picture with the black guy... Why is everybody getting their shit in a knot?

Indra_83

Jan 4, 2020
near about 5.30 hours left for V11 (As per

Hi there and thanks for your patience, it will be ready tomorrow around same time, maybe in about 22 hours.
The time I spent on creating the graphics compared to the time we spent working on gameplay design time is like 99 to 1
I want to spend a little more time on design because it would be useless work for me and frustration for you if you can't find the content, I am planning to replace the gallery with colored location icons, or maybe I'll use both we will see.
This version has 16 animated sex scenes, it is more than that, but some of them are too close to the chest or eyes, so I don't consider them animated.
Thank you for your support and patience, please forgive me for taking time for V11, it has a big amount of content and even with this, still lots of path are not updated.
Near About 5.30 Hours Left for New Version V11

jim_vierling

Apr 4, 2020
I just became aware of this game a few days ago and what I found was version 9.9.

Do I need to have played all the versions separately and have save files for them or is the game expanded with each new version so that I can start from the beginning on version 10?

Indra_83

Jan 4, 2020
I just became aware of this game a few days ago and what I found was version 9.9.

Do I need to have played all the versions separately and have save files for them or is the game expanded with each new version so that I can start from the beginning on version 10?
V10 is completely Different Version... you don't need to keep save file for V9.9, because its dos't work for V10.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Terminatorgames ,
E aí mano, coração a mil esperando?
Cara, pensa numa noite mal dormida, muita ansiedade, sem saber o que esperar da atualização de hoje.

What's up bro, a thousand hearts waiting?
Man, think about a bad night's sleep, a lot of anxiety, not knowing what to expect from today's update.
Não, meu irmão. Entretido a desinfectar as compras por causa do corona virus e fiz uma pausa agora. Penso que desesperava se tivesse aqui á espera que o jogo saisse. Provavelmente vou ser dos últimos a dar conta que já saíu e por isso conto com vocês para me darem umas dicas depois. Mas contem em esperar mais um bom bocado...

No my brother. Entertained to disinfect the purchases because of the corona virus and I paused now. I think I went desperate if I was here waiting for the game to come out. I will probably be one of the last to realize that the game already come out and that is why I am counting on you to give me some tips later. But count on waiting another good bit ...

Reactions: V&M

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Vou ter que esperar o passo a passo, não entendo o idioma, e é bem confuso de se jogar, enquanto isso vou ver as imagens do jogo usando o unren

I will have to wait step by step, I don't understand the language, and it is quite confusing to play, in the meantime I will see the game images using unren
É dificil para quem não entende bem o Inglês. E o Inglês dele também não é 100% por isso é que ele evita fazer longos diálogos.
Ele poderia fazer uma versão em Português só para você porque já merece... :LOL:

It is difficult for those who do not understand English well. And his English is also not 100% so that's why he avoids making long dialogues.

He could make a Portuguese version just for you because you already deserves ...

• Haha
Reactions: V&M
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes