christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017

Hi there and thanks for your patience, it will be ready tomorrow around same time, maybe in about 22 hours.
The time I spent on creating the graphics compared to the time we spent working on gameplay design time is like 99 to 1
I want to spend a little more time on design because it would be useless work for me and frustration for you if you can't find the content, I am planning to replace the gallery with colored location icons, or maybe I'll use both we will see.
This version has 16 animated sex scenes, it is more than that, but some of them are too close to the chest or eyes, so I don't consider them animated.
Thank you for your support and patience, please forgive me for taking time for V11, it has a big amount of content and even with this, still lots of path are not updated.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Hi there and thanks for your patience, it will be ready tomorrow around same time, maybe in about 22 hours.
The time I spent on creating the graphics compared to the time we spent working on gameplay design time is like 99 to 1
I want to spend a little more time on design because it would be useless work for me and frustration for you if you can't find the content, I am planning to replace the gallery with colored location icons, or maybe I'll use both we will see.
This version has 16 animated sex scenes, it is more than that, but some of them are too close to the chest or eyes, so I don't consider them animated.
Thank you for your support and patience, please forgive me for taking time for V11, it has a big amount of content and even with this, still lots of path are not updated.
all that is just fine, but who the fuck need that black guy there..is this some late april fools joke?
it could be done better than that for sure.:p
if not joke, then maybe have point those claiming that this game dying as time passes..

Reactions: Johnny6

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
NTR hate crowd incoming!
I seriously doubt that there will actually be any NTR that the masses actually don't want in this game. The last time people thought this was going to happen it was explained to be all in the brother in law's (in this cases Melinda's sister husband's) mind.

However if there is actually any Netorare that isn't Netori (since Netori is what Daniel and Melinda currently is) I will welcome it with open arms though I doubt most will especially if the girl that is getting stolen is Melinda herself.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Few months ago SNC made a poll for patreon if people was ok if he put cuckold in future versions, more than 80% voted for yes, and you can skip scenes if you don't want to watch them just like the Melinda's tits milking scene.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Oh man I hope this is a joke too.

Black men are very dangerous in these types of games and unfortunately they bang everything once they put them into action.

Anyway it seems a joke that place does not seem faithful to the FOTM environment and that woman does not look like any we have seen before although the man is one of the guards of uncle will.:cry::cry:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
all that is just fine, but who the fuck need that black guy there..is this some late april fools joke?
it could be done better than that for sure.:p
if not joke, then maybe have point those claiming that this game dying as time passes..
It seems that this is an offshoot of the plot, the quest with tracking Melinda, on the orders of uncle, probably requires completion?

Reactions: Jose Simão

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I just don't want Melinda and Rhonda to betray Daniel, the rest I don't care.
No one wants to, bro,but you know you can expect anything from them!(I hope Rhonda is too honest in her feelings!) Oh, these women!:love::LOL:

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Danger, Will Robinson! You are about to enter the NTR territory! Immediate retreat is highly advised!

I mean, seriously... Even if NTR will indeed be implemented in the next update, I'm 100% sure it'll be avoidable and will have no effect on the storyline whatsoever, otherwise the backlash will be too grand for the dev to handle.

Yet people for some reason feel the need to keep shitting on it whenever chance they get and shaming those who actually don't mind it. Humans are depressing creatures sometimes...

PS: I'm not a fan of NTR (not one bit) but at least I'm well aware that the world doesn't revolve around me.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
It seems that this is an offshoot of the plot, the quest with tracking Melinda, on the orders of uncle, probably requires completion?
I think you are the only one knows what is going on, people should know this will come when the black guy jerked him self in the shed scene

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes