Tikky

Aug 4, 2019

47min
Late Friday, early Saturday, I'm sorry for the delay but usually at the beginning I setup my events and think I am done, then when I test the game, I feel lots of areas are still repeating from previous version which is boring to the players, so I start adding fillers here and there to make it playable through the events (while trying to get the main events)
This, in my opinion, is the most honest and worthy of respect and understanding, explanation.Patiently waiting for!!(y)

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Seriously?
Are you going to make me go through the posts again just to prove that you didn't understand what he explained?
"If you are considering to support me" --- this phrase is not intended for those who already support it, but for those who want to support it, and yes, I understood what you just said about those who unsubscribe after the game comes out .
Anyway, pointless is this discussion that we are having for nonsense. Peace.
LOL (n)

Apr 2, 2020
Ive been stuck because of a glitch for 2 days. Everytime im collecting apples and help Melinda then take my pants off a few scenes later the game goes back to the menu screen. Has anyone found a fix for this? I don't think I can move on without it

Apr 2, 2020
If anyone can help me with this crash right after collecting apples I would love you forever. If I help Melinda the game crashes later when I'm taking of my pants for dirty laundry.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ive been stuck because of a glitch for 2 days. Everytime im collecting apples and help Melinda then take my pants off a few scenes later the game goes back to the menu screen. Has anyone found a fix for this? I don't think I can move on without it
try this fix
not sure if it works on android though

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
So I seem to have encountered a bug and I tried to do a search in this thread for it and other people have had it too, but there doesn't seem that there is a fix out there. I'm hoping that maybe someone has found it now. I just transitioned to 7 and I get one sunbathing scene with Melinda and then she takes the MC to Linda to find out if he is sterile. After that sunbathing just disappears and I figure out how to fix it.

I tried opening the console and setting dameba=2, but that didn't fix anything. Can someone help me out please? I'm playing 9.9 if that matters.

Would it just be easier to get my hands on a 6.9 save file and then proceed with 7 from it? It seems like I made a wrong choice somewhere. I went to the kitchen too much or something.

Last edited:

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
So I seem to have encountered a bug and I tried to do a search in this thread for it and other people have had it too, but there doesn't seem that there is a fix out there. I'm hoping that maybe someone has found it now. I just transitioned to 7 and I get one sunbathing scene with Melinda and then she takes the MC to Linda to find out if he is sterile. After that sunbathing just disappears and I figure out how to fix it.

I tried opening the console and setting dameba=2, but that didn't fix anything. Can someone help me out please? I'm playing 9.9 if that matters.

Would it just be easier to get my hands on a 6.9 save file and then proceed with 7 from it? It seems like I made a wrong choice somewhere. I went to the kitchen too much or something.
I dont know at what point in the story you are now, try getting the strong pills and play another events from Melinda also check the gallery 1 and try to complete all the event if you tell me more details of where you are right now in the game I could help you better also try to look at the walktrough of this forum to guide you a little.

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
I dont know at what point in the story you are now, try getting the strong pills and play another events from Melinda also check the gallery 1 and try to complete all the event if you tell me more details of where you are right now in the game I could help you better also try to look at the walktrough of this forum to guide you a little.
Thanks for the reply. I'm very thankful for help on this. Okay, so Cynthia has arrived and I've gotten her the first cigarette. I got Melinda the new lingerie and she asked me to look after Cynthia and now we're doing the nail polish stuff at 1400. I've seen the scene with Ann and her in bathroom with Ann feeling her boobs.

I've been using the guide and it seems like the sunbathing scene I got with Melinda in the white bikini isn't supposed to happen until much later, around week 29. Version 7 happens around week 13 according to the guide. So something has happened that caused me to bug it. After this sunbathing scene, the sunbathing disappears altogether and I'm not sure how to proceed.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I'm very thankful for help on this. Okay, so Cynthia has arrived and I've gotten her the first cigarette. I got Melinda the new lingerie and she asked me to look after Cynthia and now we're doing the nail polish stuff at 1400. I've seen the scene with Ann and her in bathroom with Ann feeling her boobs.

I've been using the guide and it seems like the sunbathing scene I got with Melinda in the white bikini isn't supposed to happen until much later, around week 29. Version 7 happens around week 13 according to the guide. So something has happened that caused me to bug it. After this sunbathing scene, the sunbathing disappears altogether and I'm not sure how to proceed.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/417403_V8quickwt.txt

Check this post is the Melinda patch for this version 7 it was posted a long time ago.

PS: You have already done the first step, where Ann touches Melinda's tits, continues with the second.

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
Almost 3rd April here, as mentioned Dev needs 3 more days (worst case as always) . HOPE we get the update today

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/417403_V8quickwt.txt

Check this post is the Melinda patch for this version 7 it was posted a long time ago.

PS: You have already done the first step, where Ann touches Melinda's tits, continues with the second.
I did the first step, which is great. The problem is I can't do the second step, because the sunbathing scene is Melinda in a white bikini rather than the sun flower bikini. After sunbathing, she take him to see Linda to check if he is sterile. After that, the sunbathing option disappears entirely and does not come back at all. Somehow I've managed to push the sunbathing scenes too far ahead I think. Not sure how it happened or if it can be fixed.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I did the first step, which is great. The problem is I can't do the second step, because the sunbathing scene is Melinda in a white bikini rather than the sun flower bikini. After sunbathing, she take him to see Linda to check if he is sterile. After that, the sunbathing option disappears entirely and does not come back at all. Somehow I've managed to push the sunbathing scenes too far ahead I think. Not sure how it happened or if it can be fixed.
Maybe your save has some delayed events and this game sometimes shows scenes that should be shown later in the game. I cannot give you many indications about which events to advance specifically, but I can tell you to advance all the events of the day at all hours of Melinda. Until they have more progress, try the event in the bathroom (strong pill) and the event in the shower outside when Melinda is milking the cow.

Also you can try to make Cynthia (Daniel's sister) leave the pool in the moment of sunbathing since I think I remember that Melinda did not want to sunbathe because Cynthia could see something, play Cynthia's events and try to get her to be away from home when it comes time to sunbathe in theory she would have to leave with Rhonda.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
V11 date of release and Teaser
Update to be ready by 48 hours at the latest.
I'm adding filler events and images because when I am testing I noticed that it is going to be hard, because the main big events are days apart, for example one main event happens every Sunday, I think it is going to be frustrating repeating days to get into that, then again do that for another week.
While I'm doing my best to fill the gaps, at one point you will still have to jump days, nonetheless, this version is going to be big in size , I think biggest ever released by this page :), I will confirm later.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
V11 date of release and Teaser
Update to be ready by 48 hours at the latest.
I'm adding filler events and images because when I am testing I noticed that it is going to be hard, because the main big events are days apart, for example one main event happens every Sunday, I think it is going to be frustrating repeating days to get into that, then again do that for another week.
While I'm doing my best to fill the gaps, at one point you will still have to jump days, nonetheless, this version is going to be big in size , I think biggest ever released by this page :), I will confirm later.
biggest ever released. Definetly stonks

Reactions: mappero87
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes