rohandrp

Feb 25, 2020
V11 date of release and Teaser
Update to be ready by 48 hours at the latest.
I'm adding filler events and images because when I am testing I noticed that it is going to be hard, because the main big events are days apart, for example one main event happens every Sunday, I think it is going to be frustrating repeating days to get into that, then again do that for another week.
While I'm doing my best to fill the gaps, at one point you will still have to jump days, nonetheless, this version is going to be big in size , I think biggest ever released by this page :), I will confirm later.
48hrs for patreon users or for non patreon users ?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I am concerned about this question..you can start version 11 with safe files of version 9.9 or version 10?It would be good if from version 9.9, I hope that the Christmas version is a version not included in the main story..:whistle:

D

Deleted member 1538122

V11 date of release and Teaser
Update to be ready by 48 hours at the latest.
I'm adding filler events and images because when I am testing I noticed that it is going to be hard, because the main big events are days apart, for example one main event happens every Sunday, I think it is going to be frustrating repeating days to get into that, then again do that for another week.
While I'm doing my best to fill the gaps, at one point you will still have to jump days, nonetheless, this version is going to be big in size , I think biggest ever released by this page :), I will confirm later.

Hey Chris thanks for the update. I'm a big fan of the game like you.

When he said " biggest ever released by this page " Meaning what exactly if you could explain? . The delvevper of this

game never disappointed me In all the previous updates.

I have noticed when the delvevper before an update said It will be a big update or it will be a massive one, It will be the exact opposite but, I hope it won't happen with this game cause I really like this game a lot..... . Just sharing my thoughts.

Thanks again. Be safe.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I am concerned about this question..you can start version 11 with safe files of version 9.9 or version 10?It would be good if from version 9.9, I hope that the Christmas version is a version not included in the main story..:whistle:
I hope instead that the version of Christmas is included in the main story, and I think that if it were, you should use the save from 9.9, because that which refers to the main story.

Reactions: Tikky

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017

I think the dev sayed that the v10 was a standalone version the events happened in the history of FOTM but the dev decided to release it alone I dont know why maybe because it was a christmas special.

So I suppose the dev will add this update to the v9.9 release.

Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019
I think the dev sayed that the v10 was a standalone version the events happened in the history of FOTM but the dev decided to release it alone I dont know why maybe because it was a christmas special.

So I suppose the dev will add this update to the v9.9 release.
Seems he would be continuing from v9.9 main game but he'll start v11 by giving some glimpses of (Ending)v10 standalone aswell to show continuity between both versions in new Update
Hoping this version tobe less grindy more content oriented :geek:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Non-English posts require an English translation per the forum rules, and several have already been removed by moderators on this thread. Further posts breaking this rule will result in a formal warning and temp thread reply ban.

Also, stop posting what time it is in your time zone. It's spammy, off-topic, and no one cares window-lickers.

D

Deleted member 1538122

Are there ways to know how many weeks we've been through? Thanks.
I think you have to follow the story. You can use the time only to know what to do I guess I made
it sounds harder look for example : your task is to go to the store
and bring something required in the game weather you do it week one 1 or 2 or any weeks the story won't progress
until you do what you have to do, you should focus on the time and the day. Don't worry about the weeks
just do the task at the correct time. You won't miss anything unless you progress.

Don't mind my English it is my 3rd language. Hope you understand good luck.

gubl

May 31, 2018
So SNC by saying, I am adding fillers between main scenes, admits that he added to much grind (progression trough main event happens once a week), so he is pending time injecting some of extra renders in between to entertain player. My reaction, wtf, if they are fucking already, why to add so much grind to pace out new events.

LaloSalamanca

May 17, 2019
So SNC by saying, I am adding fillers between main scenes, admits that he added to much grind (progression trough main event happens once a week), so he is pending time injecting some of extra renders in between to entertain player. My reaction, wtf, if they are fucking already, why to add so much grind to pace out new events.
id like to imagine that these main events are going to have alot of animations and more effort in the scenes.. maybe thats why.. its all speculation though

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
id like to imagine that these main events are going to have alot of animations and more effort in the scenes.. maybe thats why.. its all speculation though
Maybe because if you do not enter the shredding, the game's plot will quickly exhaust itself..?;)

• Haha
Reactions: LaloSalamanca
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes