funguy110

Jun 4, 2017
He said he may take 3 more days at worst and since it was originally planned for the 31st it should by latest be out on the 3rd so have some patience.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That's right. Spanish has inverted question mark at the beginning of the sentence, and normal question mark at the end. If you have a computer with the Spanish keyboard, it will have both.
And inverted exclamation marks too.
¡No lo olvides! Don't forget it!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The creator wrote that the update will be ready before 31, so hours long it doesn't matter since we are already 1st !!!
nope, he said that he will do "his best to finish/release update till Tuesday" and if not, then he gonna need a few more days, or in his words "three additional days in the worst case".
so, my fellow pirates, lets hope that Melinda will be ours soonish enough...once again:p;)

funguy110

Jun 4, 2017
The creator wrote that the update will be ready before 31, so hours long it doesn't matter since we are already 1st !!!
He also said that at max he may take 3 more days to finish so 3 days after the 31st which will be the 3rd. Look back at the pages and read it

wd1307

Jun 23, 2019
"Important note: I'm doing my best to finish it by Tuesday, but I keep editing images and adding fillers here and there, for that reason in case I can't make it by Tuesday 31st (I may take 3 additional days worst case), and you wish to cancel your support by month end, please drop a message, I'll make sure you get it once ready.

I hope I don't get misunderstood or offend someone by saying the above, but I want this update to be satisfying, and at the same time I have an obligation towards you to release in reasonable time."

Hope this clears it up.. Who knows? It might be even tonight..

wd1307

Jun 23, 2019

47min
Late Friday, early Saturday, I'm sorry for the delay but usually at the beginning I setup my events and think I am done, then when I test the game, I feel lots of areas are still repeating from previous version which is boring to the players, so I start adding fillers here and there to make it playable through the events (while trying to get the main events)

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018

47min
Late Friday, early Saturday, I'm sorry for the delay but usually at the beginning I setup my events and think I am done, then when I test the game, I feel lots of areas are still repeating from previous version which is boring to the players, so I start adding fillers here and there to make it playable through the events (while trying to get the main events)
Listen, take your time and make the game correctly because if you dont your going to get hung on the cross. As much as they QQ about milking peatrons and your doing it on purpose etc... etc... you dont see any of them leaving.

What do you think they are going to do if you release a version that has a ton of bugs and crashes and is short in content. They will come after you guns a blazing. Foot of the mountains is the best game I have played on this forum period.

Take your time and make the game they way you see it, and the way you think it should be before release.

Reactions: evr
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes