AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Most of us here are just pure leecher so.... I think people who complain need to show that they ain't leecher and their complain is valid one..... LOL

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Hi friend! Yes, I was playing other games in this long quarantine while waiting for this next FOTM update you should give it a try maybe it will de-stress you and help you forget FOTM for a while.

I have noticed a tone of anger on your part towards me, anyway, I do not care I am not here to make enemies but to debate respecting both sides and create conversation in the forum.

I do not understand why you are angry because the dev is taking time to launch the update a couple of days you should take a tour of F95zone and you will see that there are games that have a development time of 2 or 3 months per update and people love it, also not you are paying for it can you complain that the game is bad or anything else related to the quality of the game but the time that dev is taking with this update? He doesn't owe you anything, friend, and the only thing we can do is wait whether you like it or not, if you really want to complain, join his patreon and speak to him personally.

Well I think that here I finish my answer you should look a little for other games on this site and you will see that there are devs with delays much worse if you want to see the worst dev of this type of games look at GumpdropGames for example SerialNumberComics is nothing compared to Gumdrop.

Greetings to you too and don't let a game go to your head.
Friend. You are taking all wrong. Is precisely the contrary. I do apreciate you so much...Your way of being soothes me and inspires me. I missed your interventions and was worried. I'm serious...
I think I caught you at a bad time. I'm sorry if I said something that offended you, it wasn't my intention.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Friend. You are taking all wrong. Is precisely the contrary. I do apreciate you so much...Your way of being soothes me and inspires me. I missed your interventions and was worried. I'm serious...
I think I caught you at a bad time. I'm sorry if I said something that offended you, it wasn't my intention.
oh bro sorry for it don't worry just misunderstand your message in the translation in my language.

A huge hug and greetings from a Spanish neighbor.;)

Really sorry.:LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
oh bro sorry for it don't worry just misunderstand your message in the translation in my language.

A huge hug and greetings from a Spanish neighbor.;)

Really sorry.:LOL::LOL:
I thought I had lost a friend. I'm glad you're doing well in this country where the situation is very difficult. But let's not talk about sad things. Stay well, stay safe. Glad you're here again brother.:)

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I thought I had lost a friend. I'm glad you're doing well in this country where the situation is very difficult. But let's not talk about sad things. Stay well, stay safe. Glad you're here again brother.:)
Oh do not worry as you said I was keeping active on the forum from time to time I would enter the FOTM forum to see how things are going but there was not much new thing hopefully later I can leave another comment with the impressions of the update and with a little more luck they can be positive at the moment not much to do ... :ROFLMAO:

I am going to recommend two games that I was playing this time really very good they are City of Broken Dreamers and A Mother's Love I think I remember that some time ago you posted a post here that you did not understand English very well if you are lucky they can bring some patch to the Portuguese if you Give them a chance I hope you like them and make you forget a bit about waiting for FOTM.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Oh do not worry as you said I was keeping active on the forum from time to time I would enter the FOTM forum to see how things are going but there was not much new thing hopefully later I can leave another comment with the impressions of the update and with a little more luck they can be positive at the moment not much to do ... :ROFLMAO:

I am going to recommend two games that I was playing this time really very good they are City of Broken Dreamers and A Mother's Love I think I remember that some time ago you posted a post here that you did not understand English very well if you are lucky they can bring some patch to the Portuguese if you Give them a chance I hope you like them and make you forget a bit about waiting for FOTM.
Thanks friend. I will surely check them. But for now, i'm ocupied making my new present to the guys here who likes NTR. I'm sorry for those who don't.
Anyway, it's just a joke and nothing official, so don't take it personally (with Melinda we have to be cautious). I will post it in the Fan art thread when ready where only those who like it should go to see it.
But like the others, passionately waiting for the real THING.

Last edited:

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "Kyryl01011, publicación: 3239166, miembro: 334707"]
¿Cuándo se lanzará la actualización? ¿A qué hora?
[/CITAR]
We already know that it will be in a few more days

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes