Danxx1

Mar 14, 2019

V11 coming soon.
Important note: I'm doing my best to finish it by Tuesday, but I keep editing images and adding fillers here and there, for that reason in case I can't make it by Tuesday 31st (I may take 3 additional days worst case), and you wish to cancel your support by month end, please drop a message, I'll make sure you get it once ready.
I hope I don't get misunderstood or offend someone by saying the above, but I want this update to be satisfying, and at the same time I have an obligation towards you to release in reasonable time.
I hope we get lots of anal scenes man a mean shes a MILF....

evr

Apr 9, 2018
I hope this is not the last version to mark the end because this v11 looks pretty big and his last game Tangled Up ended in v11 if I remember well

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I hope this is not the last version to mark the end because this v11 looks pretty big and his last game Tangled Up ended in v11 if I remember well
Perhaps the game will be extended, since version 11 introduced several new characters,but if this version is the final one, it should be just huge...

sherif

Oct 1, 2019
dont worry the game wont end because a lot of reason first the game is trending and popular second the story has a lot to end we didintknow about the death of the mc parents and i think william and his friends killed them and melinda is innocent because if u remmeber in old versions the old man tried to tell something to melinda and william blackmailed him anyway 3rd reason the dev gain a lot of money from the game so he wil never want to lose it or risk in new game while he has a trending game like this

• Love
Reactions: evr and V&M

itsmetoo

May 16, 2019
Sorry about the hidden event I only heard from you,I discovered only a special cigarette and gave Cynthia to smoke at the lake,there is a kissing scene with her,and was talking with Vickie about Daniel's father and Cynthia....That's me.If there are more scenes ,I'd be glad..
I got the special cigarette once and used it at the lake, but now I don't know how to get new ones anymore, so no newer lake scenes. How to get more cigarettes?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I got the special cigarette once and used it at the lake, but now I don't know how to get new ones anymore, so no newer lake scenes. How to get more cigarettes?
Sorry, I would like to help you,but I'm afraid to confuse you,the thing is that you can take cigarettes from your uncle at a certain time in the kitchen,go to the kitchen at the same time and on the same day when you took the first cigarette,this quest you can repeat...if I remember correctly, the quest with cigarettes is divided between versions,but in the next version, the trigger for opening new scenes on the lake with Cynthia(getting cigarettes from my uncle) will be buying alcohol in the store...If that doesn't help,please accept my apologies..))Maybe the guys on the forum will be able to help you more competently..))

itsmetoo

May 16, 2019
Sorry, I would like to help you,but I'm afraid to confuse you,the thing is that you can take cigarettes from your uncle at a certain time in the kitchen,go to the kitchen at the same time and on the same day when you took the first cigarette,this quest you can repeat...if I remember correctly, the quest with cigarettes is divided between versions,but in the next version, the trigger for opening new scenes on the lake with Cynthia(getting cigarettes from my uncle) will be buying alcohol in the store...If that doesn't help,please accept my apologies..))Maybe the guys on the forum will be able to help you more competently..))
Hi, you didn't confuse me at all. Let me elaborate a bit where I am. I was able to go to the lake and smoke a couple of times. I was able to go and see my uncle at lunchtime ( the wash hands excuse ) and give him alcohol and later give him stronger alcohol, but after a few scenes like that he just becomes angry at me straight away and doesn't want to drink more alcohol or give me sigarettes. I'm following the walk through and am fine till ---Week 27 Day 5 Friday--- where all of a sudden I'm out of sigarettes.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes