D

Deleted member 2145422

This looks awesome but I am sorry... melinda would never let any of those bitches put a hand on daniel... lol
Aint gonna happen. She is not the shearing type.
Good point.

But she is (or seemingly by now) a very selfish, but rational woman. The MC may take advantage of that. It could be just a matter of arguments and convincing of individual benefits that matches one of her own goals. hm hm hm.

And, She uses her Lingerie to seduce us just in time when ever she thinks... whatever. That's very mean, but effective. Eh eh.

Last edited by a moderator:

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
Okay, so I've managed to get myself addicted to this game. The grind is real on it, but Melinda is worth it. I feel like I've completed alot of the material so far. I've had sex with Ann at the club and doing the whole sunbathing thing. I've gotten Melinda to give me the boob job and hand jobs all over the place.

My biggest problem at the moment is that I have somehow not gotten the poker game scene to advance at all. I have the green text to ask Melinda for a drink and she says yes, but the scene always stops there and it takes to Aurelia's house. I tried to look at the walk through to see if I was missing something, but I can't find it to save my life. Anyone got any pointers for me? I got that green text fairly early on and dumped asking about Rhonda. Do I just need to ask about her a hundred times or something before it proceeds?

Also, just as a note, I did download the cheat in to raise relationship, give massage points, and money. I'm not sure that really helped to be honest, except for money and massage. Melinda is set to like 10k points and never advanced squat. I still have to grind like crazy, but scenes did eventually unlock. Appreciate any help you guys can lend.
Okay so I've managed to get to the point where Cynthia comes to stay. The game told me I've missed 5 or 6 scenes, but I couldn't seem to get them, so I just pressed forward. I still can't get anything out of the poker game besides the first green text for a drink and then onto taking Aurelia home and the rain storm and feel boobs. Should I just start over in a game that didn't have the cheat on it?

D

Deleted member 2145422

Okay so I've managed to get to the point where Cynthia comes to stay. The game told me I've missed 5 or 6 scenes, but I couldn't seem to get them, so I just pressed forward. I still can't get anything out of the poker game besides the first green text for a drink and then onto taking Aurelia home and the rain storm and feel boobs. Should I just start over in a game that didn't have the cheat on it?
Whats wrong with feeling boobs pal? ;)

Ok ok, I understand. No need to cheat.
Have you used your booner pills more then one time when you "surprised" Melinda in the Bathroom?
Maybe there are "stronger" pills avilalable too? Check your Doc.

I think you have to "convince" with straight facts before she is considering more then she does right now.

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
Good point.

But she is (or seemingly by now) a very selfish, but rational woman. The MC may take advantage of that. It could be just a matter of arguments and convincing of individual benefits that matches one of her own goals. hm hm hm.

And, She uses her Lingerie to seduce us just in time when ever she thinks... whatever. That's very mean, but effective. Eh eh.
We all think Daniels in control, not by a fucking long shot. Melinda is using him as she wishes. But I will say this, of late it looks like melinda is starting to fall in love with daniel so, he might be able to start turning the tables on her. Start using her like he does the other women in the game. But one things absolutely certain, he better have a spine made out of adamantium because melinda doesn't like weak willed men.
If you notice in the beginning she was coaching him to be more assertive ( and she thought he was gay ) more manly so to speak thats why when they had sex in the laundry room it was due to the fact that daniel took the initiative and removed her bra without asking her if its ok to do so .. during that scene she replied "do what you have to" ( same thing in the xmas special when he had sex with her in the pool, again she was not really sure about it but he just went for it )

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
Whats wrong with feeling boobs pal? ;)

Ok ok, I understand. No need to cheat.
Have you used your booner pills more then one time when you "surprised" Melinda in the Bathroom?
Maybe there are "stronger" pills avilalable too? Check your Doc.

I think you have to "convince" with straight facts before she is considering more then she does right now.

Thanks for the reply on this. The problem that I'm having is that the poker game doesn't proceed. My understanding is that you're supposed to be able to get Melinda another drink and don't listen to her and get another. That eventually leads to an encounter at Aurelia's place. I've gone a long way in the game, but the poker game has never gotten beyond the first green text to ask Melinda if the MC can have a drink. It only leads to the rain storm and then boob play back at the house.

I'm trying to figure out if I've missed something or did me pumping relationship points mess something up.

D

Deleted member 2145422

Hm, try to reject Aurelia's offer?

Honestly I have to play that scene thru by my self to be super helpful. I can't remember the steps one by one made back then for hundred percent.

Have you taken and followed my advice with the pills and bathroom before?

D

Deleted member 2145422

Another drink. Definitevely.
Thats for sure.

As far as I remember there are following outcomes, depending on your choices:
- Lightning+Boobs = meh (I love boobs but, "meh" wish more)
- Continuation of massage = nice, but maybe not going as far as you wish, wait for story update...

D

Deleted member 2145422

Lucius Logan
Sometime in the future... I can feel it.

Melinda will ruin my steady, quiet village, harmonious live at present. Really ;)

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
Another drink. Definitevely.
Thats for sure.

As far as I remember there are following outcomes, depending on your choices:
- Lightning+Boobs = meh (I love boobs but, "meh" wish more)
- Continuation of massage = nice, but maybe not going as far as you wish, wait for story update...
I've advanced in the game fairly far. So I just have to keep plugging away at the "Aunt Melinda, may I have a drink?" and eventually it will open up. I've probably done it over a hundred times. I'm to the point in the game where Cynthia is now at the house. The walkthrough made it seem as though the poker scene should have opened up a long time ago.

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
I wonder how many more updates there will be with still no interest from Danial on who killed His parents

Sill the only thing on His mind after all this time is to bang the piss out of every female in town

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I wonder how many more updates there will be with still no interest from Danial on who killed His parents

Sill the only thing on His mind after all this time is to bang the piss out of every female in town
I think the investigation will be left for a final update. In the meantime, the plot is not exhausted, due to the inclusion of new characters in the game,so we admire and fuck everyone who will provide us with the developer..! This is the meaning of the game.)):D

• Love
Reactions: V&M

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

i couldn't care less, wasn't my parents anyways :trollface:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I would play this game for as long as possible,as it gives me pleasure..))and aesthetic, including..))

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Can someone please tell me how to delete the saved files. I want to play the game from the beginning
C:\Users\????\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FootOfTheMoutains-1541095408.....delete a folder or all the saves in it..
and also in the game\save folder.....

Reactions: Rakssu

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Is there any way to contact the developer?
Only if your his patreon, which i have talked to him these few days, I don't want to spoil anything(I provided most of the Melinda's main events since v7) but the last sex scene in v10 I was not satisfied, shouldn't of anal with Melinda (which need more build up) and could of been better if he listened to my ideas

Reactions: Indra_83
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes