Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
It's so familiar when they talk about exact dates here, you immediately start to strain..((

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
Okay, so I've managed to get myself addicted to this game. The grind is real on it, but Melinda is worth it. I feel like I've completed alot of the material so far. I've had sex with Ann at the club and doing the whole sunbathing thing. I've gotten Melinda to give me the boob job and hand jobs all over the place.

My biggest problem at the moment is that I have somehow not gotten the poker game scene to advance at all. I have the green text to ask Melinda for a drink and she says yes, but the scene always stops there and it takes to Aurelia's house. I tried to look at the walk through to see if I was missing something, but I can't find it to save my life. Anyone got any pointers for me? I got that green text fairly early on and dumped asking about Rhonda. Do I just need to ask about her a hundred times or something before it proceeds?

Also, just as a note, I did download the cheat in to raise relationship, give massage points, and money. I'm not sure that really helped to be honest, except for money and massage. Melinda is set to like 10k points and never advanced squat. I still have to grind like crazy, but scenes did eventually unlock. Appreciate any help you guys can lend.

Darkin036

Dec 12, 2018
Because they want to build up to it rather than just casually throwing it out there, as if sex realistically comes that easily when it doesn't, not unless you buy certain services or pick up chicks from clubs/bars that are looking for one night affairs.
Nah, devs most of the time want to build up to relationships and the inevitable sex, especially in stories like this.
hey bro, what game is that in ur signature ?
the second, GIF one. pls tnx

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
hey bro, what game is that in ur signature ?
the second, GIF one. pls tnx
My avatar, my fan sig and the animation next to it, my background picture, that's Victoria from "City of Broken Dreamers".

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How do you go to shower ?
I have the dialog that it need to be fixed. But nobody is talking about it.
click on your bathroom in the nav bar at the bottom of the screen, this is for v9.9, not the holiday special edition stand alone

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes