christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017

V11 coming soon.
Important note: I'm doing my best to finish it by Tuesday, but I keep editing images and adding fillers here and there, for that reason in case I can't make it by Tuesday 31st (I may take 3 additional days worst case), and you wish to cancel your support by month end, please drop a message, I'll make sure you get it once ready.
I hope I don't get misunderstood or offend someone by saying the above, but I want this update to be satisfying, and at the same time I have an obligation towards you to release in reasonable time.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
"...in case I can't make it by Tuesday 31st, I may take 3 additional days worst case..." Very precise date..just like shooting sparrows with a howitzer..Half a kilometer to the right ,half a kilometer to the left..))

I hope that we were not shown all the updates in the teasers,because there are too many of them here.. :whistle:

NDK1115

Sep 11, 2019
Guys can someone help me to play the game as a first time gamer without skipping through the dialogues. Like I am playing the game for the first time(skip option not highlighted).

Indra_83

Jan 4, 2020
Guys can someone help me to play the game as a first time gamer without skipping through the dialogues. Like I am playing the game for the first time(skip option not highlighted).
Go to the Preference then Click the Unseen Text, After Choice, Transitions Option Then play the game you will see the Skip options.....

NDK1115

Sep 11, 2019
C:\Users\????\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FootOfTheMoutains-1541095408.....delete a folder or all the saves in it..
and also in the game\save folder.....
I am unable to find (FootOfTheMoutains-1541095408 ) in the RenPy folder

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes