Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
If I had to guess the newest piece of ass that Daniel will be plowing. At first when I saw said pick I thought it was Rhonda's updated model given some tweaks until I saw another pick with her with Melinda and Barbara.
Top ass(for me!):1, Melinda(out of competition!) 2. Her sister(this is hereditary))) 3.Rhonda (charming crumpet!) 4.Cynthia (exquisite ass!)))5. Sister Melinda's maid(Wow, you can hang out here!) ) 6.Ann(well, there are questions!) 7. Angie's mom, Angie herself , next on the list ...)):D:LOL::ROFLMAO::love:
Linda between Melinda's sister and Rhonda(sorry, girl!)) ) It's hard to choose !))

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Top ass(for me!):1, Melinda(out of competition!) 2. Her sister(this is hereditary))) 3.Rhonda (charming crumpet!) 4.Cynthia (exquisite ass!)))5. Sister Melinda's maid(Wow, you can hang out here!) ) 6.Ann(well, there are questions!) 7. Angie's mom, Angie herself , next on the list ...)):D:LOL::ROFLMAO::love:
Linda between Melinda's sister and Rhonda(sorry, girl!)) ) It's hard to choose !))
For me, compared to Melinda, no other girl/woman has ass at all:p;)
Melinda, Melinda and only Melinda:love:

Reactions: delta67 and Tikky
D

Deleted member 1538122

It is great game the scenario could be stronger and deeper between
MC and Melinda one of my best game ever.

Reactions: Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
For me, compared to Melinda, no other girl/woman has ass at all:p;)
Melinda, Melinda and only Melinda:love:
Yes, brother, it looks like "true love"!Like in a movie with that name!Look if you haven't seen it !:love:(y)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yes, brother, it looks like "true love"!Like in a movie with that name!Look if you haven't seen it !:love:(y)
A good part of me is so hoping that the "true love" Daniel finds isn't Melinda but rather one of the other females within this game. Heck Rhonda the new Chick or even Emily being the person that is Daniel's "True love" would make my day.

Reactions: Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
A good part of me is so hoping that the "true love" Daniel finds isn't Melinda but rather one of the other females within this game. Heck Rhonda the new Chick or even Emily being the person that is Daniel's "True love" would make my day.
I agree , it would be interesting, they say that even the most delicious cake gets boring if you constantly eat it .. Variety of plot would not hurt..:)

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Sorry about the hidden event I only heard from you,I discovered only a special cigarette and gave Cynthia to smoke at the lake,there is a kissing scene with her,and was talking with Vickie about Daniel's father and Cynthia....That's me.If there are more scenes ,I'd be glad..
Where do you find the cigarret

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
"Coronovirus v11 is delayed"
<Shucks!!!>
Парни,это не форум эпидемиологов-инфекционистов,хватит уже "тянуть баян".Заебали уже своим коронавирусом!Вы не туда попали..Вы же молодые парни,думайте о сиськах,попках и прочих прелестях наших дам ...и тренируйте руки,скоро будет много работы!))))
Guys, this is not a forum for infectious disease epidemiologists, stop "pulling the accordion".Fuck the coronavirus!You're in the wrong place at all.. You are young guys , think about the Tits, butts and other charms of our ladies ... and train your hands , there will be a lot of work soon!))):mad:

Anonymous_99

Mar 7, 2019
Hi, I'm on Mac with the V9 beta and I'm experiencing an odd problem. It starts where once Melinda is with you in the apple orchard and her pants are unbuttoned. Once you get home and she asks you to throw your clothes in the hamper, the game immediately boots me out to the main screen. No decrease in relationship nothing... either way you play that scene once your in the bathroom it cuts out. any thoughts on what it is?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi, I'm on Mac with the V9 beta and I'm experiencing an odd problem. It starts where once Melinda is with you in the apple orchard and her pants are unbuttoned. Once you get home and she asks you to throw your clothes in the hamper, the game immediately boots me out to the main screen. No decrease in relationship nothing... either way you play that scene once your in the bathroom it cuts out. any thoughts on what it is?
a famous apple bug - look here.

Reactions: Anonymous_99
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes